Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@SportyGirly125 ,

Happy Birthday all month long!  Such thoughtful gifts from @quspork !  Warms the heart!

@tsavorite Thank you. She really was so sweet to send me those gifts for my bday

What a lovely unicorn mail @SportyGirly125!  Wishing you the very happiest of happy birthdays!!  ๐Ÿ™‚

@mrsmouse Thank you 

Your unicorn mail is amazing @SportyGirly125! So happy for you - @quspork did a wonderful job of putting so many fabulous treats for you! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’• 

@itsfi She did a wonderful job

Hi @SportyGirly125,

What a sweet package! 

Best,

Rebecca

@RebeccaBT It was really sweet of her 

Aww - seeing the birthday love makes my heart smile! @SportyGirly125 looks like so many sweet things from @quspork - enjoy!

@ShortErica She picked out so many great items 

What a great birthday surprise!! @SportyGirly125 birthday twins love it @quspork 

@lmaster She really made my day. I was so surprised 

Those hair pins are soooo pretty @SportyGirly125!  Does that mug say, โ€œThe Snuggle is Real?โ€ ๐Ÿ˜„ perfect picks, @quspork!!

@eshoe Yes thatโ€™s what the mug says and itโ€™s great for my tea. The perfect size. @quspork did an amazing job at picking out goodies for me. Iโ€™m slowly getting a stash of masks from everyone and loving it. 

Yay! So glad it all made it intact haha! I actually came across the hair pins and thought- I know who needs these AND has a birthday coming up and it sort of grew from there! Happy Birthday, almost birthday twin! 

@quspork As soon as I saw the hair pins and Hello Kitty I thought she knows me so well. Haha. 

hiii..I would love to send a few people some samples and stuff..I'm trying to give back and I know how makeup makes me smile and I have way too many..as for trust..when there was a trade group I was on the good trade list ..PM me ty!

I would love to do this!

I would love to do this!

How do I sign up for this? โ™ฅ

@MandileeHeeHee You can ask people for their address or start participating in gift exchanges 

@MandileeHeeHee 

You make friends with other members. This isnโ€™t something run by Sephora, itโ€™s built on trust between community members.

12,978 Replies
testing