Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@l8totheparty thank you thank you!! @SportyGirly125 is so sweet and kind hearted to do this! ๐Ÿ’•

You two are some of the kindest @lmaster @SportyGirly125. I enjoy seeing the friendships on BIC. Thanks for sharing. So sweet she stocked you with Trader Joe's. Which chocolate bar was first? ๐Ÿ˜Š

@ShortEricaThank you. That was so sweet of you to say. 

You're welcome @SportyGirly125. Obviously there are so many kind people on BIC. I just always see you being so helpful to new people and taking that extra step to make everyone feel welcome.

@ShortErica milk chocolate,,, ๐Ÿ˜ the crispy is tonight ๐Ÿ˜‰ they are phenomenal

Awwwww @ShortErica thank you for those kind words!! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜

Aw @lmaster, what a sweet & wonderful surprise @SportyGirly125 sent to you!  Enjoy all of your goodies! 

Thank you @mrsmouse ๐Ÿ’• @SportyGirly125 is so very very thoughtful!! Such a kind soul

What a great treat, @lmaster! That facial scrub sounds like it would be divine! Enjoy your wonderful package from the super sweet @SportyGirly125!

Thank you @quspork happy tears really are a thing ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’• @SportyGirly125 you are the best!!

@lmaster Iโ€™m so glad I am able to stock you up on your favorites and keep you in on our Trader Joeโ€™s new releases loop. I hope you love the hand cream and eye primer.  Thank you for always being a message away on BIC and being so kind to me always. Love you Boss Mama!!! Hugs ๐Ÿค— 

Awwwwwww my heart is so touched!! @SportyGirly125 love ya!! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—

I had the loveliest surprise from @eshoe last week when I went to pick up my US mail!  My dear, you are a true friend who makes me smile.  Thank you so much for being you, you knew just when I needed a little boost and I'm still smiling!

I'm a die hard taco fan and the bag the masks were in is now being reused to hold some tea bags in my desk at work.  Every afternoon when I make a cup I smile seeing this bag!  All the yummy fast foods are perfect, but the taco with the moustache is my favourite!

Sorry that the Champaign Gummys are open here, I assure you Trader Joe's packs more in the bag than this... however I couldn't wait to try em out.  They taste exactly like champaign and even have some in them.  I'm a fan.  Both of Trader Joe's (it's got cult like status in my mind), and the gummies!

I've seen a few posts about the it's skin brand and am glad to try some, same with the eve lom.  The skyn eye gels... well I used them today.  I've been contemplating getting under eye filler, but maybe I just need to try to use these consistently?  They work!

Thank You so much eshoe, this was just what I needed! xoxo

<3โค๏ธ

I am always so blown away by the kind and wonderful friend we have all made in this amazing community @missjeanie.  What a kind & sweet gift from @eshoe

It was so kind @mrsmouse !

Yes to the gummies! And the other stuff too of course, but I'm a sucker for gummies too. What a nice surprise from @eshoe. I'm glad this put a smile on your face @missjeanie. ๐Ÿ™‚

awwwww @missjeanie such a sweet pick me up from @eshoe ๐Ÿ˜Šโ™ฅ๏ธ

awwwww @missjeanie such a sweet pick me up from @eshoe ๐Ÿ˜Šโ™ฅ๏ธ

What a sweet package, @missjeanie! The champagne gummies sound delish. @eshoe was so kind to put this together for you!

I got the sweetest unicorn mail the other day and finally got time to open all the goodies. @quspork your the best almost birthday twin a girl could ask for. You know me so well. I was opening all the goodies and nodding my head because each and every item is so me. I love everything so much.  I wish I could hug you in person and say thank you thank you.  You truly made my day so special.  Thank you for all the masks too!!!Look at the cute llamas everywhereLook at the cute llamas everywhere

So much goodness and so me. From the Hello Kitty to the hair pins and the tea!So much goodness and so me. From the Hello Kitty to the hair pins and the tea!

Happy birthday @SportyGirly125! Those donut shaped chocolates look delicious. <333

@PenelopeBT Thank you. The chocolates are so good

12,978 Replies
testing