Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@eshoe  Haha! A honeydew serum sounds like it could be good ๐Ÿ˜

I do the same thing when I'm at TJ's - load my cart with snacks and maybe some skincare, but no dinner ๐Ÿ˜† @ShortErica had chocolate for breakfast, so why not snacks for dinner? ๐Ÿ˜‚

I did that too, first day off my 40 day sugar fast @Shosh85 ๐Ÿ˜„ Funny thing is, itโ€™s only been four days and Iโ€™m ready to do it again! 

@eshoe  40 days of no sugar at all

The only sugar we allowed was in fruit @Shosh85 - it was so hard. No pasta, honey, or substitutes, either. The first week was awful, we all felt bad and were cranky as could be๐Ÿ˜† I just enjoy a piece of chocolate here and there throughout the day, so that habit was hard to break! But I started to have more energy and feel better overall. As excited as we all were to finish, I think I preferred life without sugar; I felt better. So we are going to do another one in a fee weeks:)

Another great unicorn mail from @SportyGirly125! Enjoy @eshoe. You'd better watch out in case your daughter claims these macaron soaps too. ๐Ÿ˜‰ They are so cute.

These are mine, @ShortErica โ˜บ๏ธ She has as much fun seeing what is inside! This brought some smiles and made my day. ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— everything @SportyGirly125 sent, this was something I had been wanting must trying to maintain a low buy told myself no. So excited to get to try everything!

@eshoe Iโ€™m so glad I ended up asking you if you got it. I thought it was weird that a week went by. Yay!!! For reading your mind.  I hope you and @itsfi find new favorites from the brand. Thank you for always being sweet to my family and I. Hugs ๐Ÿค— 

@SportyGirly125 you and I both! A week is a long time, my heart dropped thinking you took such care to send such a thoughtful package and it could have been lost. Thank goodness for people at the post office who care about getting it to the right person:)

The Trader Joeโ€™s macaroons are just perfect, I wanted to try them but you know how it is as a mom...everyone else is first. Thank you for including them, even though you had to snag the last ones-I cannot wait time try them myself!๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’• Hugs to you, my friend! 

What a fantastic Valentine's surprise, @eshoe! The Glossier set looks like a great lineup of products to try out!

I think Iโ€™ve tried everything now, @quspork, didnโ€™t take me long โ˜บ๏ธ The original balm.com is still intact, but thatโ€™s about it! @SportyGirly125 sent The most amazing Galentineโ€™s cheer my way! 

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I have a bunch of samples ..way too many samples lol..if anyone would enjoy them PM me ty!

@Shosh85 WOW! I don't know how else to start.

All adorable and wrapped upAll adorable and wrapped upEdibles as well as some good smelling and looking but maybe not tasting treatsEdibles as well as some good smelling and looking but maybe not tasting treatsMasks masks masksMasks masks masks

She mentioned forgetting to send something so I received 2 packages in the mail.

20200211_080153.jpgA bag of goodiesA bag of goodies

So I'm going through the stack of masks and am like yay - Yadah, oh cool there's that cica one people have been trying, awesome - more salad masks to try, but then comes the show-stopper when you complete my collection of Holika Holika. I'm 99% sure I have all the varieties now and can't wait to do a brand showdown. It probably won't happen until the latter half of the year because expiring masks are priority but I'M SO SO EXCITED!

You know tasty treats don't last long. The boys were in bed so they didn't get to help me open but were so happy to get a jelly bean treat before I left for work. They asked where they came from and we said "mommy's friend." I asked if they should say thank you. They said it but were a bit confused and looking around wanting to see "mommy's friend." Haha. I enjoyed some treats too. I had a bit of a later start because my husband had an appointment this morning. I didn't do breakfast and instead ate some chocolate to tide me over until lunch. So delicious! I'm surprised I didn't eat it all at once.

I can't wait to try the samples too. I'm going to try to use a bunch (hopefully all) of my moisturizer samples starting in March so I'll have to see how they work. And thank you for your translation that the one is an eye cream! You are too kind. Thank you so much for this unicorn mail. Everything was just amazing!

@ShortErica  wow what a lovely and thoughtful gift. Also, so happy that completes your Holika Holika set. I remember you making a collage and noting the ones you were missing. I definitely will be looking out later in the year for your comparisons/reviews

Thanks @GalPalVal17! I'm excited for the H week in the 2nd half of the year. ๐Ÿ™‚

What a great variety and adorable looking package from @Shosh85 , @ShortErica 

It was so sweet @emaisgr8! I wish I had the decorating skills of many BIC ladies. The little touches are so special.

RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Amazing!! Enjoy your goodies

@ShortErica ,

Yay for this awesome Unicorn Mail from @Shosh85 !  It's smashing!

Yes it is @tsavorite!

What a great array of treats and masks from @Shosh85, @ShortErica! Love the Nintendo Power mints, how cute and I bet your boys love the container ๐Ÿ˜„  

Haha you know they love all the treats @eshoe! Shosh created a wonderful package.

12,978 Replies
testing