Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

@l8totheparty I seriously didn't realize

Right @l8totheparty !! I feel like I should take a photo of the chocolate bars next time I go get gas!  

Yes you should @missjeanie πŸ˜†

I don’t think I’ve seen any of these in Canada. I’ve seen paydays and butterfingers  in the US city I have a P.O. Box in, but not the others @lmaster ! 

Omg @missjeanie I had no idea

@lmaster It's crazy right!  I always think it's so weird not to be able to walk into a store and grab a Crunchie, Smarties, or Wonderbar for you guys!

Reese's? @missjeanie πŸ˜Ÿ

Oh yes!  We have Peanut Butter cups and pieces @lmaster !  Though now days I think there must be a dozen variations on them in different forms

πŸ˜‚ @missjeanie I'm laughing so hard! Makeup and chocolate! Gotta love it

We take our chocolate very seriously! lol @lmaster 

@missjeanie I couldn't even take a photo before the dove Almond bar was in my stomach πŸ˜‚ @faeriegirl

@ShortErica Sent you wonderful masks @missjeanie ! Now I have to have some chocolate! 

Isn’t @ShortErica @such a sweetheart @keana1 !! I’m having chocolate at work today!!

awwwwwwwww @ShortErica that's amazing @missjeanie enjoy

awwwwwwwww @ShortErica that's amazing @missjeanie enjoy

Re: awwwwwwwww @ShortErica that's amazing @missjeanie enjoy

I'm pretty excited @lmaster !  @ShortErica was so thoughtful to include a few treats for me to test out... for comparisons sake of course, science experiment!

@missjeanie Thats a great group goodies! @ShortErica has definitely been a busy little bee! How thoughtful of her to include some US candy! The Watchamacallit was a top favorite for me growing up. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

@ShortErica was so thoughtful!  We'll all be comparing notes now @Shosh85 !  I'm bringing the whatchamacallit to work tomorrow!!

@missjeanie I can't wait until you can try it all. I'm so happy to be part of this community and especially the maskers. I enjoy being able to send a little love back to everyone. Now go relax, eat some chocolate and put on a mask! Smiley Wink

Done, Done, and Done!  I picked one out and already have it on @ShortErica !  

A package came to the door and at the same my husband and I looked at each other with that, "I didn't order anything" look.  πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚ I open it to find the most wonderful surprise from the lovely @ShortErica!!

150609EC-C2F4-4693-9DDA-294937D5D0D6.jpeg

Thank you so much for this generous and thoughtful gift! It came at such a good time and I truly appreciate it! ❀️πŸ₯°

Spoiler

I also have to mention her cute lil' sticky notes she left on several of the masks - I love that she took the time to do that! My favorite is the one that says, "another Yadah!... it better be good"   haha! - that one made me giggle a little. πŸ˜‚

I was the most surprised at the TWO boxes of The Oozoo Bears she sent! I love these masks and when I saw two sets of these at Marshall's the mask addict in me immediately put them all in my cart! Haha! I rationalized with myself (I may have even talked it out with myself out loud, but quietly of courseπŸ˜†) and put one set back. Of the 3 bears in this line these two are my favorite and @ShortErica was so sweet to take note of that! 😍 One of the notes on these says, "You may not buy a 2nd set for yourself but I will!" .... I love it! πŸ’™

Great assortment of masks!!! I'm sure you are enjoying them @Shosh85!

8,327 Replies