Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@missjeanie  "I sometimes buy things that I don't know why I need to buy them, but I know I just need to" - haha! I know exactly what you mean and experience that way too often ๐Ÿ˜‚ ... but yes, those Nintendo mints was one of those things - I got a major nostalgic vibe when I saw them ๐Ÿ˜‰

So sorry you've been having a rough time๐Ÿ˜” Life can be challenging and confusing and a roller coaster ride in itself, but all you can do is keep on keepin' on. I can definitely tell you are one tough lady! I'm glad this little gift could help lift your spirits a little! I truly hope things get better for you *hugs* ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ

I get that same nostalgic feeling @Shosh85 !  I had the mints on my desk today and a co-worker was admiring them!  I'm headed out shopping this weekend and truly suspect there may be a few "I'm not sure why I need this, but I do need it" purchases!

Hi @missjeanie,

Look at all of those masks! Enjoy!

Best,
Rebecca

Thanks @RebeccaBT , @Shosh85 sure did a great job!

@missjeanie  Such a precious gift from @Shosh85. Love the avocado bag, and that nintendo tin is awesome. You should most definitely reuse it for something (I think it would be perfect for pills). And that's a great selection of masks. I can't quite tell what that one is that appears to have yellow watermelons on it - I've never seen it before. Looks neat!

@PrettyPaint It's from L'Herboflore, and yes, it's a watermelon mask! Looks so fun!

@missjeanie  Oh, neato! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on it once you give it a try! ๐Ÿ™‚

@missjeanie that little avocado bag is adorable๐Ÿ’œ @Shosh85 sent a great selection of masks, too-is that miss spa the one that has a chocolate pudding scent? Enjoy, everything is very sweet!

Yes @eshoe  itโ€™s looking like if I get home tonight and its cold thatโ€™ll be my โ€˜warmingโ€™ and chocolate! 

@missjeanie @How sweet of her. The avocado bag and goodies look wonderful. Enjoy. 

I moved my everyday makeup into the bag this morning @SportyGirly125 ! Since it sits out quite a bit... Iโ€™m lazy and donโ€™t always put it in the drawer 2 feet away... itโ€™ll be awesome to see all the time and remind me of sweet  @Shosh85 !

How absolutely sweet of her! @missjeanie Enjoy!  I've tried a few of those masks and they are fantastic! Shosh is so thoughtful ๐Ÿ˜Š

It was sooo nice of her @l8totheparty ! I already tested out a few things and hoping to have time to mask tonight!

@sonnydee how sweet you are!! Thank you so much for this lovely galentines assortment!! I love my beauty diary and I have never even seen this one before ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ’ž so excited to try them out,, and eat the delicious chocolate ๐Ÿ˜‹IMG_20200218_094504061.jpg

@lmaster  Such a sweet little gift! That's great you have a new MBD mask to try! Enjoy! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Super excited!! @Shosh85 thank you ๐Ÿ’—

The card and Hello Kitty products are adorable!

@StyleLynn can't have enough hello Kitty โ™ฅ๏ธ

@lmaster love the chocolates and the masks, love @sonnydeeโ€™s thoughtfulness!!! Very unexpected and very appreciated โ˜บ๏ธ

@eshoe it was definitely a surprise!! So very sweet

@lmaster  Awww everything is so cute. How very kind of @sonnydee. Good to hear that you like my beauty diary. I have never tried their stuff and was just looking at it but wasn't sure if it was any good or not.

12,978 Replies
testing