Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@faeriegirl Thank you!!! I can't wait to try it! I do really like that scrub a lot.

@faeriegirl thank you for the thoughtful Galentine's day assortment!!! 

I am obsessed with the chocolate coffee espresso beans!! My favorite TJ hair mask

IMG_20230213_144021840.jpg

The sanitizer smells so good โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’‹๐ŸŒน 

I appreciate your kindness sweet friend, happy Galentine's day 

Ok @lmaster, @faeriegirl gifted you some mighty fine treats there! That TJ's hair mask is great, and of course that Ped-Pebble is amazing, too! What a sweet and thoughtful gift โ˜บ๏ธ 

@eshoe it was such a thoughtful gesture!! @faeriegirl is incredible

Happy Valentineโ€™s Day @lmaster! I hope you have a great day!โค๏ธ

Thank you so so much lovely!! @faeriegirl I hope you had a wonderful day ๐Ÿ’•

@lmaster Awww what a great assortment of Valentine's Day goodies she sent you.  Love all the Galentine/Valentine's Day love on here.

@SportyGirly125 oh it's like horse of a different color on Bic, magical and beautiful

A very unexpected package showed up today, and when I caught a peek at the label, I knew I was in for a very special surprise โ˜บ๏ธ

IMG_1313.JPG

Spoiler
You would not believe all of the soon-to-be loved skin and body care (and Valentine's snacks) tucked inside of these cute little heart adorned cellophane packets! None other than the kind and beautiful @faeriegirl shared her Galentine's wishes with me, and I feel so blessed.
IMG_1321.JPG
Ok, I love the Erin Condren card. I am a sucker for pretty paper, and this pretty in pink minimalist design is so appealing to me. The Beija Flor has been on my wish list for awhile now, I just finished my little tub tonight so it was perfect timing. I have not tried this pocket bac scent yet, and it is yummy! Speaking of yummy, these chocolates. And jelly beans, which were sold out at my store. I can see why ๐Ÿ˜‹ I managed to tuck both of these packages away before my daughter and I could finish them, whew!!
IMG_1322.JPG
Who doesn't need a soothing, warming eye mask in the middle of winter? And the Pedi Pebble is another must-have, I am happy to have this in my shower routine! Although retinols have not been kind to my face, my neck loves the extra attention. I have not tried either of the mascaras, although I have to say I have been fascinated by the Benefit so I cannot wait to test it out. 
IMG_1323.JPG
I think she is on my beauty wavelength, because I will use each and every one of these. The Angels Share was another item on my wish list, so I am thrilled to have a pocket-size version for my purse. And so many other luxe samples, I feel so very spoiled! 

Thank you, dear @faeriegirl, for the thought and care that you poured into your Galentine's surprise. I feel like everything in here was selected just for me, and I am just so very grateful. I hope you have a beautiful Galentine's, my friend!! ๐Ÿ’—   

Happy Galentines @eshoe! I use my retinol samples on my neck too. My skin is definitely getting pickier about what I put on it. I hope you enjoy everything!๐Ÿ’—

Oh my goodness, @faeriegirl, I gave away so many retinols before realizing my neck could benefit from them! These will definitely be in rotation, as I use retinol about every other night on my neck ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผโ˜บ๏ธ You are so thoughtful!!

@eshoe @Wow such a sweet and wonderful gift. 

I just tried Leahlani Aqua A Retinoid Renewing Serum and might need to pick up a full size. 

I have no doubt it is worthy of a FS purchase, @SportyGirly125 ๐Ÿ˜‰

A little extra Galentine love from the incredible @lmaster found its way home to me! Thank you, dear friend, for thinking of me and surprising me with these deliciously-scented treats!!
IMG_1206.JPGIMG_1212.JPG

I concur, this little plushie friend is soooo soft and cozy!!!๐Ÿ’

@eshoe yaaaaaaay!!! I'm happy you like everything!! When I first seen this collection,,,,I knew I had to share it with you all!! I wanted to get everyone gummy bear body wash,,, but of course they were all sold out when I was buying them, now they are back in stock ๐Ÿ™„ but they all smell so delicious ๐Ÿคค

You bought up their stock of shower gel, @lmaster ?!?! That is both sweet AND hilarious ๐Ÿ˜„ And of course you didโ€ฆyou always think of your friends โค๏ธ

@eshoe so cute ๐Ÿ˜ I bet those scents smell amazing. I love seeing the variety she got us. 

Everything smells amazing, @SportyGirly125. I am thinking after Valentine's Day this year, I will need to go on another sugar fast, which means this shower gel will be especially appreciated ๐Ÿคฃ @lmaster 

@eshoe  I bet that body wash smells amazing! @lmaster is so sweet!

It does, @faeriegirl - just like candy ๐Ÿ˜‹ no shortage of sweet goodies this year!! @lmaster 

Thank you so much @lmaster ! 3BE18A0F-AEEE-4E8F-96B4-A86C03B0AC03.jpeg

The body wash smells so good! I will definitely try it as bubble bath! There is a package headed your way. I had already taped it up before I realized I forgot to put the card in.  So itโ€™s taped to the bottom of the box. ๐Ÿ˜ญ  I hope you have a great Galentines/Valentines Day!โค๏ธ

12,978 Replies
testing