Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Thank you @quspork โค๏ธ They are beautiful 

@2manyperfumes  I'm so thrilled that you received it and it helped to cheer you up. And I'm so sorry for all of the stressors you are dealing with right now. It's the most painful thing as a mother to see your children dealing with health issues, and I really hope things get better for you and your family. Hugs. And thanks for posting looks with the palette - it's beautiful on you. 

Thank you so much @PrettyPaint โค๏ธ, it did cheer me up and Iโ€™m truly appreciative.  Much needed distraction.  Iโ€™m glad you like like it.  I love the blushes and highlighter in the palette and the Ofra highlighter.  Iโ€™m trying the Violet Voss today ๐Ÿฅฐ

Oh wow, how truly caring of @PrettyPaint to reach out to you like that!  Wonderful ๐Ÿ˜Š Enjoy your goodies! @2manyperfumes 

Thank you so much @l8totheparty ๐Ÿฅฐ, You did too ๐Ÿ’‹ and I appreciate it so much.  This is an amazing community to be apart of.  

Oh my gosh @2manyperfumes this is so so sweet of @PrettyPaint 

Thank you @lmaster Iโ€™ve been trying to send a message to her but the darn site is being difficult and hopefully I can send her a message directly without being told I have exceeded or sent so msny messages, which I havenโ€™t and have no clue why ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Everytime I've received that message @2manyperfumes it's let me the second time I try, but some people can't ๐Ÿคท it's crazy

Well... BIC friendships strike again.  Just when life was ready to hand me another kick in the rear, @mrsmouse comes in to save the day.  BIC has got some pretty awesome timing I telly.  I'm ready to start believing in some kind of higher something with the timing the last 6 months!

The lovely mrsmouse sent me the most lovely unicorn mail and both the masks/treats and her super kind words were just what the doctor ordered!  

Thank you so much my friend.  For the masks.  For the treats.  Most of all for being you.

Whole Foods, Annies Way, The Cream Shop, It's Skin, Oozoo, and Treats!!  My office kitchen smelled of cake and everyone was coming by to see what was going on.  Mug Cake for the win!Whole Foods, Annies Way, The Cream Shop, It's Skin, Oozoo, and Treats!! My office kitchen smelled of cake and everyone was coming by to see what was going on. Mug Cake for the win!

@missjeanie ,

Wwww!  It's so good to see a gift of friendship that is so well timed and so appreciated!

Hooray for @mrsmouse  and her kind and generous personality!  I hope everything is much better for you now!

@missjeanie  Such a lovely pick me up!

The best kind @ather !

Fun masks and some tasty treats! What a wonderful package, @missjeanie!

So wonderful @quspork !  It's not even about what is in the package... though I do love the contents... it's the love that was put into it!

@missjeanie  Awww, what a great selection of masks. How kind of @mrsmouse! That mug cake looks super yummy. And I hope you are doing better. 

Mug cake was awesome @PrettyPaint !  I'm doing better mentally now.  I have a worldwide pandemic to worry about now... makes my problems seem pretty small. 

So glad it was yummy @missjeanie, and I'm glad you are feeling better. Hope you are staying healthy, too. 

Oh @missjeanie, you are such a dear friend to me and I am so glad that I could put a smile on your face!  I'm extra glad that I got this in the mail BEFORE I went to visit my son where I came back with a cold.  If not, it would still likely be sitting in my room.  ๐Ÿ˜‰  Much love and hugs to you!!

oh @mrsmouse I can't even count how long some packages have sat in my room waiting to be put together and mailed.... lol some times I end up with boxes that just get added to every few days the longer they sit there lol

@missjeanie, I totally get that!  I have one person that I am way overdue getting something to, and I have been adding other things to it as I get them in.  I had been waiting to add one special thing (was still trying to figure out what that was), but now with how things are it's going to have to wait a bit longer.  ๐Ÿ˜ž

Aww โค๏ธ Enjoy these beautiful and thoughtful gifts @missjeanie ๐Ÿ’–, sometimes we need our BIC angels helping us through !

12,978 Replies
testing