Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So many goodies, @lmaster! That violet flower hand mask just sounds like it would be divine!

@quspork doesn't it though!! @eshoe was just too generous!! So much love around here!! ๐Ÿค—โ™ฅ๏ธ

@lmaster  Such an awesome variety of goodies and so many great masks! So generous of @eshoe to send this your way! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Š

@Shosh85 isn't she such an angel @eshoe ๐Ÿ‘ผ

@lmaster  Awww such a thoughtful gesture from @eshoe 

@ather @eshoe is so incredibly kind and thoughtful to do this!! ๐Ÿ’•

@lmaster How very sweet of @eshoe 

@SportyGirly125 yes absolutely! @eshoe is so kind and giving โ™ฅ๏ธ

Enjoy all your awesome goodies @lmaster! That was so sweet of @eshoe! โค๏ธ

@faeriegirl it was a much needed escape!! Thank you!! @eshoe is just so incredible ๐Ÿค—

I want to thank @PrettyPaint for her generosity and kindness โค๏ธ.  She wanted to gift me the Sabrina Palette by NYX which is sold out everywhere up here in Canada and probably the U.S. too.  Iโ€™ve so wanted this palette as was constantly searching to just giving up.  Itโ€™s my fave show on Netflix and I loved the colour story.  So I was just blown away that someone would send me a message and say here just for you.  Then I get the package and thereโ€™s so much more than just the palette.  The makeup case which is adorable and will be going into my purse.  A whole other palette from Violet Voss.  I donโ€™t have any from that brand and wanted to try it.  Then an Ofra highlighter and all these masks.  OMG! I was blown away.  Life has been extremely rough since the summer, one of my children has just been released from the hospital and itโ€™s an ongoing issue with much therapy ahead.  My family has been struggling to keep on top of many things, my other child is having a horrible time too the other going to college.  The family being strapped to keep on top of things and now this virus and I work in retail, my daughter works with children and special needs children.  Wow your gift has very special meaning.  ๐Ÿ’‹ I really want to send some fun Canadian goodies because everyone is staying home and being cautious.  Plus a fun treat while watching Netflix might be a welcome diversion right now.  Thank you again @PrettyPaint ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’– 3B8FC8DB-CFA2-49D5-A16A-FA1A2811EF14.jpegC83ACD8D-046B-4FAA-889B-C0547EFA1F04.jpegDCDA8F06-9F80-4FE8-9C07-EB14F73880C7.jpeg80642E9E-43CE-455E-BC2E-294DB5CEE77A.jpeg527FDB0D-3BDA-4B55-9A78-443E1C572E65.jpeg2452165C-1B10-4C4D-B392-0E6E7F21D655.jpeg9F58A6CB-EC78-4868-AFB2-D8F3757C418C.jpeg

@2manyperfumes ,

I'm so sorry to hear that things have been so rough!  Sending you virtual hugs!  Darling @PrettyPaint for sending you these very special palettes and refreshing masks!

Thank you @tsavorite โค๏ธ, yes her wonderful gifts came just before everything was shut down. 

@2manyperfumes ,

@PrettyPaint has great timing!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Super fun package and that Sabrina palette is great @2manyperfumes !  Isn't it amazing how this community keeps supporting each other through the tough times?  Much love to you and your family!

I agree @missjeanie โค๏ธ This community is amazing and a blessing to be able to know we can momentarily escape into with everything thatโ€™s going on.  

What a beautiful gift, @2manyperfumes ๐Ÿ™‚ @PrettyPaint brought such cheer your way, makes my ๐Ÿ’– happy to see!

Thank you @eshoe โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ’‹

@2manyperfumes  Aww such a sweet gift!!!

Thank you @ather โค๏ธ

What a sweet package, @2manyperfumes! Those palettes look like they have some great shades in them!

12,978 Replies
testing