Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Awww thank you so much for your kind words @eshoe. That really brightened my day. Sorry to be so slow to reply, as I've been pretty overwhelmed with everything going on currently, but I hope you know how very much you are appreciated. I've learned so many great masking tips from you, and you are always so kind and helpful. And that avocado toast background is delightful! Glad you are enjoying the masks.

@PrettyPaint I completely understand, today was the first day I think it hit me really hard and Iโ€™m just feeling overwhelmed. So very, very thankful for you and the community here๐Ÿฅฐ

@eshoe   Oh my goodness!  What is that youโ€™ve laid the masks on!!!?  That fabric is adorable!!!!   

TJ Maxx tablecloth @heartsmyface @PrettyPaint  I miss roaming the aisles, looking/hunting for masks and other treasures. I miss the people who work there, too!!!

Thanks @eshoe. I was just thinking the other day about how I miss TJ Maxx ๐Ÿ˜ž

@heartsmyface  The fabric is adorable. They look so happy! ๐Ÿ™‚

@eshoe  Awe, what a sweet gift! The egg packs are adorable and there are so many great masks! I love that she unknowingly sent you one you've been longing to try! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I was so happy to receive more of the egg masks, @Shosh85! @PrettyPaint's sweet thoughtfulness made my day:) 

Love @eshoe !!

Me too, @missjeanie - mask love is wonderful, @PrettyPaint ensured I have plenty of new ones to try ๐Ÿ™‚

@eshoe  What a nice treat from @PrettyPaint 

Thank you @emaisgr8, @PrettyPaint's generosity brought such a smile to my face ๐Ÿ™‚ Lots choose from here!  

Going to check the mail yesterday during the kids "recess" time, and wow did my heart melt immediately after opening the mailbox!! @eshoe was so very sweet and selfless to send this package during a rollercoaster of emotions I've been trying to push through, as I'm positive everybody is at this time. This package means so much to me, it let me focus on joy and pure happiness of such a great friendship I've had the pleasure of building with this loving soul. Thank you so very much for sending all these amazing gifts!! I can't wait to try each and every item!! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ˜˜IMG_20200318_100112585.jpg

IMG_20200318_095952717.jpg

IMG_20200318_100104777.jpg

IMG_20200318_100120104.jpg

@lmaster ,

Darling gifts from the kind and generous @eshoe !  She is a true friend!

I hope that your emotional rollercoaster has leveled out and that you are happier now!

Cute hand sanitizers were always a welcome treat, but now they are golden!

@tsavorite thank you so much! Yes @eshoe is so amazing!! We are doing good so far,, now we are informed the stay at home order is through the end of May,,,,, 

@lmaster  Such a kind and generous gift. @eshoe is the sweetest! 

I'm sorry you've been having a hard time. I haven't really read the boards in a few days and I'm trying to kind of catch up on things, but I'll definitely be thinking about you. 

And I've had to get pretty creative with the "recess time" thing as well, especially on the rainy days.

Thank you @PrettyPaint getting stir crazy over here ๐Ÿคฃ I hope you are doing well too sunshine!!

lol @lmaster first thing I thought was ooooohhhh hand sanitizer! lol, what an awesome pick me up from a great friend!  Can't wait to see what you think of everything!

I know!! I know!! @missjeanie I couldn't believe my eyes!!! Not only is it hand sanitizer.... It's also banana scented!!! @eshoe ๐Ÿ˜

Had I known hand sanitizer was going to be in such demand I would have sent more, @lmaster  ๐Ÿ’—

Oh my gosh! @eshoe just you thinking that way proves how selfless you are!! I appreciate each and every item very very much!!

12,978 Replies
testing