Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@heartsmyface ,

"Be Still My Heart" is right!  @eshoe, what more can I say?  Wow!  This is the best!

@heartsmyface  Omg such a sweetheart for sending you this!! @eshoe  you are definitely an angel! 

What a lovely gift from @eshoe for you @heartsmyface!

Awwwww @heartsmyface @eshoe sent you great products!! Love that brush ๐Ÿ˜

@heartsmyface @What a great surprise from @eshoe Her unicorn mail always brings smiles to my face. 

@heartsmyface  Oh my goodness, what an amazing and generous gift from @eshoe! The Pikachu brush is awesome and I see so many great masks! - the Gudetama eye patches are seriously the cutest!
Hand sanitizer is such a welcoming sight to see, isn't it?! I've been calling it "liquid gold" too ๐Ÿ˜‰

Enjoy this fun variety of goodies!

@Shosh85 ๐Ÿ˜†. We have so much hand sanitizer right now but itโ€™s generic and unscented so this is a treat! Itโ€™s going into my special girlie reserve.  The eye patches are adorables. I canโ€™t wait to flash his cute little bum around:D. Iโ€™m so loving the trader joes ginger hand cream.  with all the hand washing Iโ€™ve been doing lately, Iโ€™m going through exponentially more hand cream than normal

so its sooo appreciated!  The scent is to die for too! 

@heartsmyface  Aww what a great gift from @eshoe . Those trader joes chips are so darn delicious, and healthier then the regular takis. Super cute hairbrush.

@Anastasiya13 Ouhhhh, theyโ€™re a helathier version of something else even more delicious?  Cause theyโ€™re so darn good I would have never guessed they were a sibstitute.  I must look up what takis are.  

@heartsmyface  Ooo yes, and the takis have different flavors too.

@Anastasiya13 Ouhhh good to know.  I will begin my hunt immediately!  

@heartsmyface  If you cant find them in your area, I will be more then glad to send you some from here.

@heartsmyface  What a special gift from @eshoe. I love that you were able to get your brush - it's a beauty! 

@PrettyPaint @I still canโ€™t believe i own it!  Its absolutely crazy for being this excited over a hairbrush but here I am l:D. ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•.

0FC0853D-2994-4846-944F-30C02C76896A.jpeg

64C0992D-ED22-4A21-9298-F799741EEA6F.jpeg

@heartsmyface  I'm so glad you posted these photos. Everything is so cute. 

@eshoe   I feel so darn spoiled!   You know I went to three shu uemuras looking for Pikachu goodies while in Japan and they were sold out of everything everywhere!!?   Iโ€™ll cherish this brush!  Thank you!  ๐Ÿ˜ญ
the lip plumper is intense!!!  Omg!!  It burned but it worked while it burned! ๐Ÿ˜…

Iโ€™m looking forward to discovering all the other goodies too but am trying to extend the openings while in quarantine. 
I just wanna say I appreciate you thinking of me and for taking the time to wrap everything up so beautifully.  It is such a treat!   ๐Ÿ˜˜

@heartsmyface I wish I could give you the biggest hug right now๐Ÿ’— that brush was the cornerstone of that little box, and I was just hoping you hadnโ€™t already found it for yourself. Hugs and โค๏ธ to you, hope you all are getting some downtime now!!!

A heart full of gratitude to @PrettyPaint for the impeccably perfect mask package I received in the mail! 
AEBB48D4-A848-40C1-BF8A-7AEC4E8FF075.jpeg

I could do an entire rundown of the most recent masks Iโ€™ve either ๐Ÿ’—โ€™d, or wanted to try-and here they are! PrettyPaint, so many hugs to you over the miles. The Mugwort lasted a day, the Wishtrend Gauze mask is next, and the DillyDelights๐Ÿค— 

Thank you for just being such a lovely BIC-er, you are continually encouraging and offering a positive outlook on things and I appreciate you so very much ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’— Thank you for the Elizavecca and all of the others that hitched a ride alongside. Wishing you and your family good health my fellow masker!!!

@eshoe ,

@PrettyPaint  is so sweet to curate this generous gift for you!  They look like great masks!  I love your avocado and toast background!  What is more cheerful than smiling avocados and toast?

Looks like a great set of masks to play with, @eshoe! So sweet of @PrettyPaint to send these your way!

@quspork, I am so grateful for @PrettyPaintโ€™s kindness. Sheโ€™s a little masking sleuth, too-sent quite a few my way Iโ€™ve been hoping to tryโ˜บ๏ธ

12,978 Replies
testing