Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@ather it really was Heart 

This is such an adorable mermaid themed gift, @Mcakes! So sweet of @ClassicallyFab to put this together for you!

@quspork I still can't believe it, @ClassicallyFab is the sweetest Heart 

@Mcakes its all so beautiful!!! Enjoy

Thank you @lmaster ! @ClassicallyFab picked the prettiest things Heart

@Mcakes  Oh, wow! What a beautiful gift! I love the colorful mermaids and the Hello Kitty plush is adorable! ๐Ÿ˜Š

@Shosh85 I agree!! @ClassicallyFab is such an amazing gifter, everything even down to the packaging is so well thought out Heart   

Enjoy all your beautiful goodies @Mcakes

Thank you so much @faeriegirl Heart 

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I am a part of the Masks on the Move group and was anxiously waiting for the masks to come...... eventually a box does arrive and it's HUGE! I'm thinking to myself, "dear lord, how many masks are in there?!!" ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‚ Turns out the wonderful @l8totheparty snuck a bunch of goodies in there too! Holy moly, that was totally unexpected and such an awesome surprise!..... also, it came just in time for dinner! Haha! ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‚ 

THANK YOU SO MUCH, L8totheparty! You are so sweet!

00374EDB-E0E5-4B8C-ABF8-2701F353C529.jpeg

Canadian goodness ๐Ÿ˜ Be still my heart โค๏ธ

I LOVE the Wunderbars and Caramilk, and I've never had the pleasure of trying a Mr.Big or an Eat-More! ....... and I never thought I'd be so excited for a gravy mix before! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ (not included in the picture is a bag of All Dressed Ruffles that didn't survive transport ๐Ÿ˜…)

577B9D27-CA8B-4851-A238-171D94AB6149.jpeg

Masks!! I've been wanting to try that Watermelon one for forever! ๐Ÿ‰CC5EBBF6-FA06-4A65-B5C9-C910E18DB13B.jpeg

So fun! Love the socks! ๐Ÿฆ„ So many of my favorite flavors; watermelon, honey, banana and berries ๐Ÿ˜‹ Oh, and lip balm is always a welcoming sight to see ๐Ÿ˜Š

RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Oh my gosh, I live in the US, and had Crunchies when I went to Ireland on my honeymoon!!! They are SO GOOD, and Iโ€™ve been dreaming of them ever since we got home ๐Ÿ˜ญ That was in 2018, hah! ๐Ÿ˜‚

@Shosh85 ,

The Canadian treats!  @l8totheparty  really knows how to throw a party! 

Great Unicorn Mail!  Cute unicorn socks, too!

Oh my goodness what a sweet (literally ๐Ÿ˜‰ ) box @Shosh85 ! So many amazing goodies here from @l8totheparty ! Enjoy it all ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you, @Mcakes! It really was such a sweet surprise ๐Ÿ˜Š.... and it didn't take my husband and I very long to eat everything. Haha! ๐Ÿ˜…

Yummo to all those delicious looking snacks! Plus how cute are those unicorn socks? So sweet of @l8totheparty to send you so many extra goodies, @Shosh85!

Thank you @quspork! I really love everything she sent ๐Ÿ˜ Out of the gazillion socks I have, I can't believe I don't have unicorn ones! ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Enjoy all your goodies @Shosh85! All those snacks look yummy!๐Ÿ˜‹

Thank you, @faeriegirl! I had to take pictures immediately so I could start eating ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‚

@Shosh85  Wow thatโ€™s so sweet of @l8totheparty  to send such a thoughtful gift! 

@ather  It really was so thoughtful! I love everything she put in there! - Canadian treats are definitely the best kind of surprise! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ™Œ

Okay, how cute are those socks @Shosh85 !!  Lots of new goodies, candy and chips!  Hawkins cheesies are the best!  Glad @l8totheparty was able to make a memory for you!

12,978 Replies
testing