Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Gotta get in before the major development starts but be in a popular enough place to know there will be commercial properties nearby. Where’s our crystal balls @eshoe?

@eshoe Everything looks good because everything is so good! πŸ˜‰ How generous and thoughtful you are to give out such great gifts to everyone! 

You have made the masking thread even more fun and I can't wait for another round of MOTM! Seriously the best kind of traveling box! Thanks again, eshoe, for everything you do! 😊❀️

This kinda sorta brought a tear to my eye, @Shosh85 πŸ˜Š We just have an amazing group here and the kindness everyone shares is something truly special πŸ’—

Awe, @eshoe, you are so sweet. 😊 I've definitely been brought to tears by all the thoughtfulness and generosity that I've been shown here. ❀️

awesome!! @Shosh85 I love your unicorn sanitizer and I mu...

awesome!! @Shosh85 I love your unicorn sanitizer and I must know how you like the guacamole mask!! that's a new one,,, sounds really cool!! so so so sweet of @eshoe πŸ’š

Re: awesome!! @Shosh85 I love your unicorn sanitizer and I mu...

@lmaster It was such an awesome surprise! I'm so curious about the guacamole mask! So far I've liked everything I've tried from the brand.πŸ‘ It was incredibly sweet of @eshoe to send these to so many! 

Love the unicorn antibac holder, @Shosh85!  It's so cute! Plus so many great masks! It was very sweet of @eshoe to put this little surprise together. 

Thank you, @quspork! I love it all! It was such a wonderful surprise! 😍

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

what is unicorn mail? i feel stupid asking haha update: nvm figured it out hahah

@Marrrryyyyy  you got it? Smiley Happy 

Just in case others want to know as well. It's essentially people sending each other little gifts/pick-me ups. Some people have each others addresses because they've developed friendships over the years. If you don't have someone's address you ask for it. Some people will give it, others might not.

Oh my @eshoe . Thank you for such a sweet and thoughtful gift. What a lovely surprise to come home to. You gifted me so many masks that I want to try and you came just in time with that lip balm. I am all out, gave my last one to my hunny so I snagged my daughters cuz I just havent taken the time to get more. lol Smiley Very Happy I truly appreciate your thoughtfulness and detail with the notes. Thank you for putting together the masks on the move and I look forward to round 2!!

IMG_0995.jpg

The goodies:

Spoiler
IMG_0997.jpgIMG_0996.jpgIMG_0999.jpg

Ohhhh amazing package!!!! I'm sure you'll have fun trying all of this @GalPalVal17!

@eshoe is so sweet! Enjoy your new masks, @GalPalVal17!

@eshoe is so sweet! Enjoy your new masks, @GalPalVal17!

@GalPalVal17 ,

It is very cool of @eshoe to put all of this together for you in such a cute way! 

Enjoy all the masks!

@GalPalVal17 how sweet of @eshoe she is so kind to send out so many care packages. 

Goodies indeed @GalPalVal17 ! @eshoe @Picked out some wonderful masks and treats for you!

awwwwwww love all your picks @GalPalVal17 so sweet of @es...

awwwwwww love all your picks @GalPalVal17 so sweet of @eshoe πŸ˜˜πŸ€—

Enjoy all of your fantastic goodies @GalPalVal17!

Oh my goodness. What a lovely gift @GalPalVal17 

Wow!  I have not tried any of these masks.  Then again, I have tried only a few.  All of it is so sweet of @eshoe πŸ˜Š

@GalPalVal17 

@l8totheparty  yess so many new ones to try out. Love the variety.

8,381 Replies