Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@caway Seriously, when I despair over so much of the negativity that is going on in the world, I remember BIC!! Whether itโ€™s the supportive, fun, playful posts, the gift exchanges, or just thinking about my friends here, my spirits are always lifted! This is a beautiful community, literally and figuratively! โค๏ธ

I totally agree! I was just telling my boyfriend the othe...

I totally agree! I was just telling my boyfriend the other day that this community is like an entirely separate, non-icky, fully supportive paradise away from the dreads of the real world right now! @mermadelove

Re: I totally agree! I was just telling my boyfriend the othe...

@SchylarR this exactly, my friend!!!! I can honestly say where there was a time that BIC saved my life!!!!

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

The friendships Iโ€™ve made through this community are so special to me ๐Ÿ’• Love seeing the outpouring of love, thought and care in this thread from one gal pal to another ๐Ÿค—

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@caway  I completely echo @Mcakes sentiment!  There are so many fabulous people in this community and the friendships I've made here (old and new) are so very special to me!  What started off as a simple affinity for other self-described beauty addicts turned into so much more once I really got to know some of these awesome community members!  I will treasure the friendships I've made here and it always warms my heart to see the joy people find in the generous and thoughtful gifts they receive (big or small)! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

OMG, y'all!   I just received the sweetest  birthday gift from @mermadelove, jam packed with mermazing treats! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

062318mermadelove.PNG

Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness, kindness and generosity!  This package was so much fun to open and it seriously arrived in the nick of time as this week is starting out a little rough! 

I am super excited about the Blue Q Mermaid pouch - it has been on my wishlist forever!  And the cute gum and the UD shadow in Peace and the keychain and pin and samples are soooooo amazing!  And the bottle cleaning sponges are super cute and practical - they will get a lot of use at my house!

Thank you so very much, my sweet mer-sister!  I am super grateful for your kindness and so thankful to have met you here on BT/BIC! xoxoxoxoxoxo

Great bday haul @Tamara76, and so thoughtful of @mermadelove!

I love pics like this - it's a veritable Where's Waldo of beauty and trinkets ๐Ÿค”

Thank you so much, @RachFace2921! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

Amazing T!  Happy you wrote which UD shade that was... my eye went straight for it! ๐Ÿ˜„  Enjoy! @Tamara76

Isn't it the most beautiful mermaid shade, V?!  Thanks!   @veronika23

@Tamara76  @mermadelove  sure covered all of the "gift" category bases, and well!  Enjoy!

Awww - Thank you, @Ispend2much6! โค๏ธ

Those are beautiful, @Tamara76! @mermadelove has great ta...

Those are beautiful, @Tamara76! @mermadelove has great taste!

Re: Those are beautiful, @Tamara76! @mermadelove has great ta...

Thank you, @curlychiquita!   I totally agree! โค๏ธ

@Tamara76,

Wahoo!  What a fun bunch of birthday gifts from @mermadelove

So very thoughtful of her!  Happy Birthday!  ๐Ÿ™‚

I agree, @tsavorite!   Thanks! โค๏ธ

@Tamara76. Yay!! WOW that got to you super fast! So glad you and your little miss had fun opening everything! Glad to have helped brighten your day! Thereโ€™s a fair amount of rough going around these days it seems!! Xoxo ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹โœจ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฆ„โœจ

Awww - Yes, this seriously brightened my day!  And it did seem to arrive pretty quickly!  Thank you again so very much, @mermadelove! โค๏ธ

Pressures galore! I freakinโ€™ Love it!! @Tamara76@mermadelove The Blue Q bag is super, duper pretty!๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’•

Thank you so much, @ClassicallyFab! xoxoxoxo

RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Wow that is an awesome gift ๐Ÿ’
12,978 Replies
testing