Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

She sure does, @quspork! I have yet to use the tea because it is too pretty ๐Ÿ˜† I need a good chunk of time to properly enjoy this very special relaxing treat from @SportyGirly125 ๐Ÿ˜Š

@eshoe What lovely gifts! That bottle is indeed really pretty!

So pretty I have yet to use it, @Samtian ๐Ÿ˜… it will be soon though. I know special days arenโ€™t ones to wait for, so itโ€™s best to enjoy it.

@eshoe what an incredible and so thoughtful bunch of beauties!! The hat!!! Gorgeous! enjoy all your fabulous treats from the sweetest ever @SportyGirly125 ๐Ÿ’–

Yes I plan to love that hat in well this summer, @lmaster@SportyGirly125 couldnโ€™t have chosen a better shade, either!

@eshoe the shade screams happiness!

I agree, @lmaster. I have big plans for it this summer ๐Ÿ˜Ž

@eshoe Awww thank you friend for you kind and warming words.  I also save every BIC card I get.  The hand made cards you have made hold a special place in my heart because I know the time and effort it took.  Plus they are so stunning, I always show my husband and Mom.

Thank you for always being just a DM away and for all your love and support all these years.  Even though we live in separate states, I am so glad we can share our love for beauty from afar and compare notes. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜

Ok I'm not tearing up at all@SportyGirly125 ๐Ÿค— Thank you for being a constant here, and a friend I can trust for an honest opinion. It is also such a joy to share the Hello Kitty love with someone like you! I reserve so many of your gifts for special pampering, and the Qi tea will be one of them. I still have a little of each tea remaining that you sent recently; both are lovely ๐Ÿต

eshoe_0-1685641447712.gif

@eshoe @Yay!!! I canโ€™t wait for you to try the Qi tea in your new bottle. I also love that you can use the flowers for skin care so it doesnโ€™t go to waste. 

Oh, I definitely plan to make full use out of the tea, @SportyGirly125. I might do a steam facial while it steeps, then enjoy a cup after straining out the flowers. Which might make good spot masks under a sheet mask! What a perfect gift, it will be thoroughly enjoyed by both my mini and I ๐Ÿฅ€

I feel so blessed and fortunate to be able to call @SportyGirly125 a beautiful caring friend! โค๏ธ Your thoughtfulness to bring sunshine to my life for my birthday and mother's day makes my heart melt!! I appreciate you dearly!! Thank you sweet friend boss mama!! 

IMG_20230525_104518268.jpg

โ€ƒ

IMG_20230525_104258525.jpg

โ€ƒ

IMG_20230525_103837929.jpg

โ€ƒ

IMG_20230525_103538726.jpg

I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!! 

What a perfect package, @lmaster! I love the packaging on the Gingham Gorgeous products- so spring-y! 

@quspork thank you sweets!! The most beautiful assortment of beauty!! 

That is the sweetest and most beautiful package ๐Ÿ’– @lmaster soo thoughtful. 

Thank you @CynthieLu @SportyGirly125 is an incredible human ๐Ÿ’•

Awwwww @lmaster, you were spoiled once again by @SportyGirly125! The SDJ sprays, so perfect for summer. And VBB liner? Have you tried one yet? They are ahhhhhmazing. Gingham Gorgeous sound like the perfect scent for you, too. Enjoy everything, what an absolutely wonderful Mother's Day surprise!

Thank you thank you ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’— @eshoe I'm speechless, completely taken aback by how  selfless she is,,, continually, being a sweet, sneaky and above everything else THOUGHTFUL!!! @SportyGirly125 has a heart of GOLD

Yes on all accounts, @lmaster. @SportyGirly125 amazes me time and time again with her creativity and thoughtfulness! She made this Mother's Day extra special for me, for both of us ๐Ÿ’• 

@eshoe absolutely!! ๐Ÿฅฐ

@lmaster Awww ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

2 Replies
testing