Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

The candy-themed shower wash/bubble bath is so great, @faeriegirl! What a wonderful surprise from @lmaster, I hope you enjoy everything ๐Ÿ’ž  

Thank you @eshoe!

@faeriegirl yaaaaaaay!! I hope you like the sweet scents!!  This collection was made for us ๐Ÿคฃ

I do @lmaster ! Thank you so much!

@faeriegirl love the candy theme that @lmaster chose!

It is definitely perfect for Valentineโ€™s @CookieGirl1!

@faeriegirl @What wonderful Galentine gifts from @lmaster 

She is the sweetest @SportyGirly125!

Just got the "sweetest" package delivered to me! Everything smells sooo good! I have actually really wanted to try out the Native brand, but haven't seen this Candy Shop line! The rainbow unicorn is adorable and the delicious candy was gone very quickly!

Thank you so much, @lmaster, for this very sweet surprise! I really appreciate your kindness and generosity! 

383A195F-87F7-4436-8456-FBB35499BA10.jpeg

5FD3DF23-32A2-40C3-9D12-69444070C607.jpeg

@Shosh85 oh yay, what a fun box of Galentine's care and love from @lmaster! Those blue raspberry sour gummies look delicious, enjoy ๐Ÿ˜‹ 

@Shosh85 you're such an amazing mama, you are a huge part of us all here on Bic, and such a kind hearted soul!! Stay strong in everything you do!! Happy Galentine's day ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

@lmaster  Awe, you are so incredibly sweet, thank you so much!...... but honestly, I could say the same thing about you! ๐Ÿ˜˜

I absolutely love everything you sent! I'm definitely going to have to start trying all the "flavors!"

Happy Galentines to you too!

@Shosh85 they are addicting!!! You know how we all love a delicious scent,,, ughhhhh they are all amazing but, the gummy bears are probably my favorite!!

@Shosh85 @How sweet of lmaster to send you a Galentine box of goodies. 

@SportyGirly125  It was such a nice surprise! I love that the deodorant smells like the candy! ๐Ÿ˜‹

I wish you could smell these scents through the screen because they smell just how they soundโ€ฆโ€ฆ.AMAZING!!!! I didnโ€™t even know they came in these scents. I swear you find the coolest items even with the candyโ€ฆ..so unique and good. The plush unicorn is so soft. My daughter is definitely going to steal it as soon as she lays eyes on it.

Thank you @lmaster so much for my sweet ๐Ÿญ surprise. I canโ€™t wait to test them out. ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ Happy early Galentineโ€™s Day!

6A2A7A87-412F-4870-A085-CF86D3867EB0.jpeg

518FD6A7-AC8B-4154-9086-832BA2559723.jpeg

@SportyGirly125 what a very sweet surprise! That plush is adorable. How very kind of @lmaster so surprise you with this Galentine's goodness๐Ÿ’—

@eshoe @She was so sneaky in sending us these Galentineโ€™s Day goodies. 

Oh she sure was, @SportyGirly125 - and how fun to see all of the different scents/varieties, too! @lmaster 

@SportyGirly125 awww, I love the little bottle of Bear Hugs!

Posting my unicorn!๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜Š

934AB029-2171-4F3D-B7C9-8B576CABD038.jpeg

โ€ƒ

2 Replies
testing