Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So true, @lmaster - @SportyGirly125 is a very special friend indeed! Who knew that sharing a love of all things beauty could be so much fun ๐Ÿ™‚

@eshoe @lmaster ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

@SportyGirly125 @eshoe ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

What an awesome Galentines package @eshoe! That was so sweet of @SportyGirly125!โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

It sure is, @faeriegirl@SportyGirly125 is just an incredibly kind and thoughtful friend. What a very special surprise ๐Ÿ™‚

@eshoe Everything you said and posted just warms my heart ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’“  It just shows how much you love everything.  I felt so excited when it said you could pick it up, maybe a little too excited and nervous.  I just wanted you to get everything right away but was waiting on one more item.  I am so glad it made it to you right before the weekend so you could have fun opening and trying everything.

The plush wristlets are actually spa wrist bands.  They trap the water from drenching your sleeves when you wash your face.  I thought it was such a cool idea.

Happy Galentine's Day!  Thank you so much for always being such a sweet, kind, and caring friend.  Also, one that I can share our Hello Kitty love with.

That makes me so happy to hear, @SportyGirly125. It really was an afternoon of just enjoying every part of this incredible gift. I know that feeling of wanting everything to be just right, but you have nothing to worry about!

Oh good grief...of course that is what the wrist plushies are for! I cannot tell you how many times I have leaned over the skin to remove cleanser or a wash-off mask and have helplessly watched water drip down both arms as I stood up ๐Ÿ˜„ I am masking as as type, so those little cries will be going on shortly.

Another big thank you and an even better hug for Galentine's โค๏ธ

@eshoe 

Thank You so much for my early birthday gift. I finally opened it up today. I love the theme and all the details you put into it. We would have so much fun crafting together โค๏ธ

Itโ€™s been a crazy week with work and house chores. I fell behind on some projects I wanted to get done but am pushing through. Your bday gift seriously made me feel so loved and grateful for my friends. Thank you for putting a huge smile on my face when I really needed it. 

Everything was perfect for me from the details to the goodies and I canโ€™t thank you enough for the hard work spent on making my birthday box sparkle with love ๐Ÿ’• ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—

On to the details

Look at the pretty box detailsLook at the pretty box details

3DEC6F6F-6E8C-4E41-B27A-B71DD1A8AAF7.jpeg

CBE1E70C-7835-434F-B6CA-CFC21F398810.jpeg

What I got

Spoiler
The cutest hand made cardThe cutest hand made card

I love Sea OttersI love Sea Otters

The cutest cupcakeThe cutest cupcake

Boba approved Fenty goodiesBoba approved Fenty goodies

A sea of sheet masksA sea of sheet masks

How cute are the Hello Kitty, Avocado plushie, sea otters and burrito sanitizer?How cute are the Hello Kitty, Avocado plushie, sea otters and burrito sanitizer?

What an awesome Birthday package @SportyGirly125! That was so sweet of @eshoe !

@faeriegirl @eshoe always goes over and beyond in making people feel so loved with her talent and crafts. She also picks out the perfect gifts. 

@SportyGirly125 how beautiful!!! @eshoe absolutely gorgeous and so creative!! Happy birthday ๐ŸŽ‚ ๐ŸŽ‰

@lmaster thank you โ˜บ๏ธ she really spoiled me. 

@SportyGirly125, I am afraid if we had an unlimited supply of paper and glitter, we could get into all kinds of trouble ๐Ÿ˜‚ Namely, losing track of time! 

It was especially fun to create this for you, because I know you appreciate crafting. I hope you have a very wonderful birthday, filled with plentiful smiles and sparkles ๐ŸŒŸ

@eshoe Thank you again!  Iโ€™m saving the box because itโ€™s so cute. 

๐Ÿฅฐ ๐Ÿฅณ@SportyGirly125 

@SportyGirly125 first of all--Happy Birthday!  And wow, @eshoe put together the CUTEST box!  I love all of the little details.

@CookieGirl1 Thank you โ˜บ๏ธ She did an amazing job. 

@SportyGirly125 Wow duch a thoughtful and wonderful gift from @eshoe ! Happy early Birthday! I hope you have a special day ๐Ÿ’—

@Mellmars1185 Thank you. She did an amazing job and spoiled me. 

A very cozy and indulgent surprise arrived in my mail, from the incredibly sneaky @lmaster!

AE7B75DA-EB60-4DD9-B17D-F702A33FB882.jpeg

Everything she hand-picked for me is just perfect - from the Candy Cane body scrub to the Sugar Cookie bath fizz (yum!!!) The chocolates might make it through the end of the week, ha ha. The cinnamon buns shower gel/bubble bath smells almost good enough to eat! My Turbie Twist is on its last leg, so this will be the perfect replacement. And this gorgeous blush?

0301E9C1-3A43-4A1B-8CD2-460A458F03DB.jpeg

I kind of think it is too pretty to use! ๐Ÿ’–

Thank you so very much for thinking of me this time of the year, @lmaster. You always manage to sneak in some extra holiday cheer ๐Ÿฅฐ  I hope you and your family have a very wonderful 2023!!!

@eshoe What a thoughtful gift from @lmaster . Nothing like a gift to make you feel special like you are!

1 Reply
testing