Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@SportyGirly125 I will almost never fail!

@SportyGirly125 that Hello Kitty is so soft, I wanted to buy one for myself ๐Ÿ˜„ 

I am so happy you like the card, I know you are  very crafty so your compliment means so much to me. If your daughter likes her nails painted, the peely base is especially helpful since it so easy to remove. Leahlani is one of my favorite brands for pampering, especially her masks. I am also thrilled there was something for your husband to enjoy ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!!

@eshoe Thank you so much!!!  Have a wonderful Christmas too!!!

@SportyGirly125 oh my gosh, what an awesome selection that @eshoe sent!  That plushie is absolutely adorable and I definitely want to know your thoughts on the three Leahlani masks ๐Ÿ™‚

@CookieGirl1 @eshoe I tried the exfoliating mask and the glow mask last night and my skin is feeling hydrated and glowy.  The glow mask was pretty sticky but washed off easily.  The mermaid mask will be next.  I already opened it and know that I will love it too.  I was already looking at the stocklist on their website and saw that there is a store almost a hour away.  Might need to check it out if I don't order direct.

@SportyGirly125 oh, how cool that you have a location so close by!  That would be fun to actually go and see things in person.

@CookieGirl1 @Itโ€™s a store that carries it but isnโ€™t their actual store. 

@CookieGirl1 @She was so sweet to send me these goodies. I will definitely let you know what I think about the Leahlani mask. They smelled so good when I opened the box. 

@SportyGirly125 ohhh, I know.  The Mermaid one smells incredible.

The lovely, sweet @lmaster surprised me with some wonderful goodies!  Thank you for being such a strong, kind friend!  Vitamin D is my prop to hold the lipsticks in place, but remember to take it to keep your immune system strong!

I had never tried the Tree Hut scrub before, but along with the yummy candy cane scent, I can smell the shea butter- it's going to be so luxurious to use!  Thank you so, so much!  Reviews of the  #SEPHORA COLLECTION Satin Hydrating Lipstick in the December Haul thread if anyone's interested.

lonna gift.jpg

Awww what a sweet surprise from @lmaster ! Enjoy your treats @Ispend2much6 !!!

I am seriously obsessed with the Candy Cane scrub - even on days when I'm not doing a body scrub, I love to smell it in the shower - I wish Tree Hut would make shower steamers in this scentโค๏ธ

@Tamara76  Thank you!  It does have a great scent- can't wait to use it on my feet!

Is it sad that I am focusing on the chocolate @Ispend2much6 @lmaster ๐Ÿ˜‚ Lovey gift and surprise!!!l

@eshoe   Not at all.  In fact, it's downright admirable. ๐Ÿ˜Š

@Ispend2much6 I hope you love everything! You're an amazing friend and I cherish our friendship!! Happy holidays ๐Ÿ˜˜โค๏ธ

@lmaster  Oh, I do- thank you!!

@Ispend2much6 Awww she sure is sneaky isnt she?  What a wonderful surprise from lmaster.

@SportyGirly125  Sneaky in the best kind of way. ๐Ÿ™‚

@lmaster @Thank you so much for my surprise package. I have been feeling sick with the flu since Monday and your package really cheered me up. I canโ€™t wait to try everything out when I am feeling better. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ

The cute stickers insideThe cute stickers inside

03CF414F-AFBD-471C-BF41-AF9783061935.jpeg

34E7B39B-FA25-4F14-AD7A-D4DA1E2562E0.jpeg

So cuteSo cute

I hope you and your littles are starting to feel better @SportyGirly125 !! What a sweet surprise! I am intrigued by the Bonfire Bash fragrance - what does it smell like? @lmaster is such a doll!โค๏ธ

@Tamara76 Thank you.  Bonfire Bash smells like vanilla with a little musk scent.

1 Reply
testing