Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@lmaster  Aww, I was happy to send you those samples.  I knew there was a good side to me liking to shop! ๐Ÿ˜‰

@Ispend2much6 you are too funny and oh so thoughtful ๐Ÿ˜˜

@SportyGirly125 is Santa's angel!! You are beyond thoughtful and always thinking of others. 

I'm so grateful for you sending me trader Joe's goodies!! 

OMG I can't even believe my eyes!!!

Charlotte tilbury and Huda!!!!

Thank you a million times over!! โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

IMG_20221128_110701291.jpg

โ€ƒ

IMG_20221128_110942021.jpg

โ€ƒ

IMG_20221128_110815962.jpg

โ€ƒ

IMG_20221128_111043887.jpg

She wrapped everything with the cutest paper!!

IMG_20221122_134947742.jpg

The chocolates are missing.... Ummmm @SportyGirly125 what was that brand of chocolate?? They were the best ever!!! ๐Ÿ˜‹ Thank you ๐Ÿ˜˜

Oh wow! This is such a special gift - I would expect no less from @SportyGirly125 ! The Huda palette is incredible and I'm kicking myself for not getting the Trader Joe's Advent calendar - I really hope you enjoybit all @lmaster โค๏ธโค๏ธ

@Tamara76 @SportyGirly125 sent the most exciting TJ goodies!! I couldn't believe the Huda and Charlotte tilbury!! Everything is so beautiful โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

@lmaster Such a sweet and cute gift from @SportyGirly125 ๐Ÿฅฐ

@Mellmars1185 thank you so much! @SportyGirly125 is so sweet and thoughtful ๐Ÿ˜˜

WOW ๐Ÿคฉ @lmaster look at this beautiful bounty of Trader Joeโ€™s and more love from @SportyGirly125! She is so sneaky ๐Ÿ˜Ž and spreads so much cheer in the process!!!!

@eshoe she is one of the most thoughtful friends I've ever had!! @SportyGirly125 is the best example of what humans should strive to be, I'm in awe of her capabilities ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’‹

@lmaster omg....you are so sweet.  My love language is definitely gifting or making things for people. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜

@SportyGirly125 you are a talented beauty that's for sure ๐Ÿ˜˜

@lmaster Aww thank you ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜

@SportyGirly125 I'm so sorry you've been ill ๐Ÿ˜ž positive and healthy vibes for you

@lmaster Thank you!

@lmaster Awww ๐Ÿฅฐ 

so glad everything made it safe and sound to you. I canโ€™t wait to see the looks you come up with the palettes.

The chocolates are so yummy arenโ€™t they?  They come in a tin that lights up. I got it from Target. You can buy it online too. We love the orange chocolate ones.  We tried the shortbreads too and decided we needed to gift them for the holidays. 

hugs ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜โค๏ธ

92314CEA-3786-4D80-981E-69FF5CC6062D.jpeg

Thank you lovely!! @SportyGirly125 I can't wait to use them!!! They are just gorgeous ๐Ÿฅฐ 

How adorable!!! What a great idea for gifts,,, I'm going to follow your lead ๐Ÿ˜‚

Christmas arrived very early this year, thanks to a very sneaky BICโ€™er and her surprise package that just arrived!

584CF9EA-A0AD-4F79-9C49-7F4A0AB092F6.jpeg

Hint: We share an affinity for all things avocado and Hello Kitty. She also takes painstaking care to decorate and wrap each gift, as always making the outside just as amazing as what is inside. So just what was inside this filled to the brim, oversized box?

Letโ€™s see!

Spoiler
A94C15D9-E0FC-420B-9CD1-0170CBEA0C7F.jpeg

Oh my goodness, @SportyGirly125 - that Trader Joeโ€™s bag!!! Is it silly that it was โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ at first sight? I was beside myself. And that Hello Kitty x Pusheen pen? I have been wanting to pick up something from the line but have not had a chance to check it out. That wrapping paper brought the biggest smile to my face, I love, love love it!

Spoiler
65B04270-20E3-4759-BDCA-561622F23F66.jpeg

It is hard to know where to start; she always manages to find new and fun things I have yet to try.

99071549-A236-4DCA-AF87-C1DDD34B3ABF.jpeg

My q-tips and cotton pads have never been so fancy ๐Ÿ˜„ They currently sit in a bin and under the sink, but from now on, they take front and center on the countertop.

FDBE499E-3DCF-4E42-85FB-FCBCAE725C25.jpeg

She did ask if there was anything I was hoping to try from Trader Joeโ€™s LE holiday sets, but I missed the message. No surprise - she sent exactly what I would have bought! I have already had the chance to use the mask and lip balm butter, which are both fantastic. The serum has a scent reminiscent of OHโ€™s Truth Serum, so I cannot wait to use that as well. The body butters smell absolutely delicious, which makes me want to make a trip to TJโ€™s for a backup already. Those chocolates are Marks & Spencer, and although I have only tried two, I am smitten. That mini bag? Inside is tucked a packable shopperโ€™s bag.

E6A07A79-D560-4637-887D-E3395C77FD5D.jpeg

Speaking of Marks & Spencer, that gorgeous tea canister doubles as a tea light candle, and even has a non-flammable tea light inside.

74043A00-4793-49FF-9DEA-2314F21B7376.jpeg

So, so pretty and classy!

Along with the HK pen, she sent a mini notebook holder with removable notebook, so it can be reused (yay!!).

BACAE7A6-FE35-422F-8435-FDDF7B2637C3.jpeg0BDF3B38-5F44-4B27-BAF9-D527DF7F825C.jpeg

Finally, some beauty goodies, neither of which I have tried. The lip scrub has the sweetest vanilla cake scent, yum! And I must be the last person on BIC to try Velvet Teddy, what a great neutral.

667D10E4-2FF6-4CBF-8627-7A4600E596C6.jpeg

Oh @SportyGirly125. You are beyond generous. You made my Thanksgiving week and beyond so very special by surprising me with this absolutely delightful box of goodies! Thank you, thank you, thank you and a great big hug is going your way ๐Ÿ’• ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿฅฐ 

@eshoe what a beautiful Christmas package!! @SportyGirly125 is so thoughtful always

@SportyGirly125 never fails to amaze me with her surprises, @lmaster - she thought of everything โ˜บ๏ธ

@eshoe Awww thank you ๐Ÿฅฐ

@lmaster @Awww ๐Ÿฅฐ

1 Reply
testing