Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@eshoe Awwww your pictures make me so happy. I am so glad you love everything.  I remembered you said you didnโ€™t get the skin care trio last year after I raved about the lip mask so when I saw it in store I grabbed one for you. I actually went back a couple days later trying to get you the Brazil nut set but they already were sold out of them. Itโ€™s crazy how fast the holiday items go out of stock.  That little TJ shopper bag also sold out fast as well but I was lucky enough to get three of them to gift.  I also wanted to send you M&S shortbread cookies but was afraid it wouldnโ€™t make it in one piece. That brand is selling out fast at Target. I wish they would carry it permanently or hope to bring it back next year.  I love that the container is a tea light candle and can be reused.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family. Hugs ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ 

That is too funny, @SportyGirly125 - I am still working on a FS of that Brazil Nut Butter that my sister gave me a year ago! 

Everything was just perfect. I hope you and your family have a very enjoyable and relaxing day tomorrow ๐Ÿฅฐ

Hi everyone! My sister belongs to a fb group that swap and trade beauty products & samples and asked me if I ever tried it since I have so many samples from my orders and thought it sounded fun. Does this community have anyone that participates in swaps and trades and if so how do you like it and where can we sign up ๐Ÿ™‚ thanks all 

@KateGreen check out this thread Trade Thread 2021 

Thanks so much ๐Ÿ™‚ 

When @SportyGirly125 offered to send me a Kilian fragance sample, I expected an envelope, not a box.

Oh my, thank you so much for the fragrance and all the extra goodness! Makes me feel like I participated in Sephoria even if I didn't. You are too kind๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿ˜˜.

retouch_1666983421752~2.JPEG

โ€ƒ

20221028_084002~3.jpg

โ€ƒKILIAN Paris Good Girl Gone Bad by KILIAN 

@SportyGirly125 to the rescue!!! Love how she is such a generous friend!! @Buootiful enjoy

@lmaster Awww ๐Ÿค—

@Buootiful Aww glad I could help out and get you the fragrance sample since I had an extra one.  I know you mentioned not getting the Sephoria box so I decided to include the extra set I had as a surprise.

Thank you, it was such a good surprise๐Ÿ˜˜ @SportyGirly125 

@SportyGirly125 Your sweet post reminded me that I never posted here about the adorable Creme Shop BT21 tote bag you sent my daughter. I don't know how you keep track of everyone's interests and wishes, but you are like a BIC Fairy Godmother! Thank you again for your generosity and kindness๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

P.S. I used the sheet mask and it was lovely๐Ÿ’—

91001C20-AA95-4C4A-A1C7-DE2BD1FCC967.jpeg

โ€ƒ

@Tamara76 that's no joke!! @SportyGirly125 is definitely the Bic fairy godmother!!

@lmaster Awww ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—

@Tamara76 Awww glad I could send her a tote that she doesnโ€™t have yet ๐Ÿ’œ

I got a surprise package in the mail from

the ever so sweet and gorgeous @Tamara76

Thank you for your kind gesture and for thinking of me and the kiddos.  Your package definitely put a huge smile on my face and how could it not with Hello Kitty, Tokidoki and stationary items. 

Thank you for enabling my purchases and for the late night chats. Iโ€™m so glad to see you grow your YouTube audience and for the impact you have on the beauty community. We all knew you had something special from the beginning. โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

41941A93-DC66-4BBB-8F60-360E17A6E3BF.jpeg

364E4DDC-F058-4154-A40A-72EF12353565.jpeg

@SportyGirly125 , Those Tote bags!  Hello Kitty in Texas!   So darn cute!  @Tamara76  is inspired!

@tsavorite It was so sweet and kind of her.  Love your Hall of Famer ranking.

Thank you, @SportyGirly125 !  So do I!  It's like coming home!

@SportyGirly125 what a beautiful surprise!! 

@lmaster It really was.

@SportyGirly125 P.S. please let me know who you pull from the Cactus Friends blind box! I got a little pig in mine and he is soooo cute๐Ÿ’—

testing