Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

@SportyGirly125   I never saw the cute plush peaches either.  I was on a mission to get one.  I saw the little smiling flower pots though!   

I wasn’t looking for sunscreen but if I had of seen it I would have thrown it in the cart.  it must be good if it sells out that quickly!  

@heartsmyface @The peach plushie was from
Bristol Farms.  Sorry for the confusion. 

@lmaster What a lovely gift from @SportyGirly125 . It is so refreshing to see such a supportive and caring community here πŸ’•

@Mellmars1185 this community is like no other!!! Such caring and thoughtful friends!!! 

@lmaster That is a rare find now a days. We are all so fortunate to have this platform to connect πŸ’ž

@lmaster Thank you. Can’t wait to hear your thoughts on the eye cream and sunscreen. 

@SportyGirly125 so far,,, I love them both!! The sunscreen is amazing!!!! I might actually like it better than supergoop

@lmaster @Yay!!!! So happy to hear. The sunscreen sold out so fast at my store. 

@SportyGirly125 I can absolutely see why!! ❀️❀️

The other day @Ispend2much6 asked me if I wanted a couple products that wouldn't work for her,,,,I was not expecting this Christmas in July!!!! 

Blown away .... Is an understatement!!

Thank you so much for everything,, you are far too thoughtful and kind!! πŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ€—πŸ€—

IMG_20220711_091734095.jpg

 

IMG_20220711_091915370.jpg

 

IMG_20220711_091949538.jpg

 

IMG_20220711_092342850.jpg

 

@lmaster - @Ispend2much6  really did give you Christmas in July! How thoughtful and heart warming. Enjoy. The Kopari is something that i think will be great. How lovely! πŸ’–

@Mellmars1185 oh my gosh!! I was blown away @Ispend2much6 is so beyond thoughtful and so very kind

@lmaster Wow look at all those goodies.  We already know you love the Kopari body butter πŸ˜‰

@SportyGirly125 I know!!! I had been rationing the one you gave me 🀣 super excited to have a back up!!! 

@lmaster  You are so welcome!  You needed a little spoiling. πŸ™‚

@Ispend2much6 awwwwaaaa!!!! You're the best!! Absolutely in shock and so excited!!! Thank you truly!!

Wow, @lmaster - what a gracious surprise from @Ispend2much6! what lovely extras she includedπŸ˜„

@eshoe this was so thoughtful!! @Ispend2much6 totally went above and beyond spoiling πŸ₯°πŸ’—πŸ’—

What a sweet surprise, enjoy all your goodies @lmaster! πŸ’—

Thank you so so much!! @faeriegirl πŸ’•

I recently received another amazing package from the super sweet @SportyGirly125 !

She is seriously the sweetest, most thoughtful person!πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

We've been hunting down Stoney Clover Lane X Target pieces Since the launch and she found some more pieces at her local store and sent them to me and my daughter, along with some Creme Shop x BT21 sheet masks. How pretty is the rainbow glitter bag?!😍

Thank you soooo much!!!! This was the most thoughtful surprise!πŸ’—

398CC06B-CD7E-4660-985E-36F56743B131.jpeg

 

5 Replies
testing