Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@Mellmars1185  Thank you!!!

What a fun holiday package, @ather

@quspork  Such a fun treat. 

@ather Aww what a wonderful surprise from @lmaster Isn't the JS lipstick and case lovely?

@SportyGirly125  So pretty. The lipstick is so pretty too. All the little details on it. 

I got a beautiful box in the mail from the gorgeous Boss Mama @lmaster She sent me a studded bottle in blue that is so pretty. This will make me definitely look glam as I am drinking from it. On top of that I was also sent 2 brands that I have never tried. The Jill Stuart lippie case and lipstick are so pretty. The Florasis palette color story and packaging is almost too pretty too use and goes along with the color scheme of the goodies included.  She also included one of her favorite brushes.  I cannot wait to try this brush. I am always on a hunt for a brush that can perform multiple tasks. Thank you thank you for your generosity and thoughtfulness. ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—

F528D5F5-4C4F-4ACF-A314-5F2074D01887.jpeg

77282088-2526-444E-9B2C-B853D81B21AE.jpeg

003FEF14-4A39-4A17-B75E-533EE71F09DE.jpeg

Thatโ€™s GORGEOUS! 

@ss719 @It really is 

@SportyGirly125 Wow, such stunning gifts. That palette is one of the most breathtaking makeup items I've ever seen, great job @lmaster ๐Ÿ™‚

@QueenMarceline she was so thoughtful to think of me when she saw that palette. 

@lmaster is the best!! Enjoy the goodies @SportyGirly125 

@AznAngelLiz Thank you. 

When I seen these items, @SportyGirly125 they literally reminded me of your beauty ๐Ÿค— I had to get them for you ๐Ÿ˜˜

@lmaster Awww thank you gorgeous Boss Mama ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—

That's a gorgeous palette, @SportyGirly125! What a wonderful gift from @lmaster!

@quspork it really is. Almost too pretty to use. 

@SportyGirly125 Wow! What a beautiful and glamorous gift from @lmaster . So thoughtful and kind!

@Mellmars1185 The packaging is so gorgeous.

Oh @SportyGirly125 ๐Ÿคฉ that palette is stunning. @lmaster, absolutely perfect gift for  her, this looks like something in a museum๐Ÿ’•

@eshoe @I know right?  Even the box she sent it in was pretty from the brand. I will have to ask my Mom what all the packaging says since I canโ€™t read all the Chinese characters on it. 

@SportyGirly125 I can't believe I've never seen this brand before!! It's so gorgeous

1 Reply
testing