Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Sorry if that was confusing, @Mellmars1185 this was just @SportyGirly125 @sharing some Galentineโ€™s fun, separate from the Exchange here (which is totally fun, btw!).

I got a thank you box yesterday from the gorgeous and talented @Tamara76 Little did she know it showed up on my birthday. 

As soon as I opened the box my jaw dropped. She packed the box full of stationary items (I saw Hello Kitty and did a dance of excitement), some yummy treats I cannot wait to try, and pouches full with samples, skincare and makeup items and a gift card. It was an ocean of love she packed in the box and I am so grateful for her kindness. We always knew on BIC that she had talent with her layouts and swatches. I am so glad to see her become one of the first members on the Sephora Squad. Also to see her YouTube and Instagram thrive and for brands recognizing her hard work. 

Thank you again for such a thoughtful and generous box. You seriously had me speechless. ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—

Spoiler
B142DF6C-4812-4954-8EE2-E17129BE3505.jpeg

570AF967-70A2-49A7-A9B0-0971C3091509.jpeg

C306C778-7350-4153-8673-889D9B206409.jpeg

9FD4C4AE-F21F-4B9B-B307-13BB247365C7.jpeg

BE77913E-A668-4EB9-9AF7-B110A71F26FD.jpeg

B2EF18F4-1385-420F-9BA1-9134E65560EC.jpeg

You are so very welcome @SportyGirly125 !! You are such a sweetheart and I definitely wanted to thank you for your kindness! I am soooo excited the package arrived early on your birthday!

I really hope you enjoy everything and maybe find some new skincare/sheet mask faves!

And thank you so very much for all of your kind words - they really mean a lot to me! I greatly appreciate your support and friendship - I definitely would have given up on IG and YT a long time ago without so many amazing people like yourself encouraging me along the way!

Hugs!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

0FB77036-0BEF-41EC-9AD1-704C5E81B6B5.gif

โ€ƒ

@Tamara76 D405A89C-35D3-44DF-BB12-3478ED58E2A6.gif

@SportyGirly125 Wow! What a sweet gift!

@Samtian It was amazing and so sweet of her.

@SportyGirly125 awww!!! Love seeing joy being spread around Bic @Tamara76 is a thoughtful beauty

@lmaster She really is.  I was so shocked at all the goodies she sent.

What a wonderful selection of goodies for this sweet thank you gift, @SportyGirly125. Those frappe mixes look delicious, plus all the super cute stationary! @Tamara76 really selected some wonderful items to send your way! 

@quspork She was super generous and kind to send me all these goodies.

Wow! @SportyGirly125 Such a generous and thoughtful gift from @Tamara76 . Looks like you will have some fun with all of those goodies! Happy belated birthday! 

@Mellmars1185 Thank you!  @Tamara76 is a sweet and generous gem for sending me all these goodies my way as a thank you.

Oh @SportyGirly125, why an absolutely ahhh-mazing say of surprises from @Tamara76! That macaron washi tapeโ€ฆlove, love, love! And the HK in an avocado? So adorable. That Oh K! Hydrogel mask is nice, too. Enjoy, what a wonderful gesture!   

@eshoe She was so super sweet to send me these thank you gifts.  I was over the moon with her generosity and kindness.  It made my birthday extra special ๐Ÿ™‚

Thatโ€™s so cool that it arrived on your birthday, @SportyGirly125 ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฅณ @Tamara76 

@eshoe Can you believe the package was delivered to @SportyGirly125 2 days before USPS said they were delivering it! So serendipitous!๐Ÿ’•

I am super late posting this, but I wanted To express a huge amount of gratitude to @SportyGirly125 for sending her extra Target Gingerbread mugs to my daughter right before the holidays! We had been trying to find one for weeks, but had no luck.

We greatly appreciate your generosity! Thank you so much for being such a sweetheart!!!๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

C52B8DCB-D198-48D6-8EC5-1E87906140CC.jpeg

โ€ƒ

@Tamara76 the thoughtfulness and generosity of @SportyGirly125 is like no other!! Such a beautiful gesture

@lmaster I totally agree! It definitely brightened my daughter's day๐Ÿ’•

@lmaster Awww ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—

@Tamara76 that's so cute!  I swear, @SportyGirly125 manages to find the most adorable things ๐Ÿ˜

1 Reply
testing