Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

I got a beautiful box in the mail from the gorgeous Boss Mama @lmaster She sent me a studded bottle in blue that is so pretty. This will make me definitely look glam as I am drinking from it. On top of that I was also sent 2 brands that I have never tried. The Jill Stuart lippie case and lipstick are so pretty. The Florasis palette color story and packaging is almost too pretty too use and goes along with the color scheme of the goodies included.  She also included one of her favorite brushes.  I cannot wait to try this brush. I am always on a hunt for a brush that can perform multiple tasks. Thank you thank you for your generosity and thoughtfulness. πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ€—

F528D5F5-4C4F-4ACF-A314-5F2074D01887.jpeg

77282088-2526-444E-9B2C-B853D81B21AE.jpeg

003FEF14-4A39-4A17-B75E-533EE71F09DE.jpeg

That’s GORGEOUS! 

@ss719 @It really is 

@SportyGirly125 Wow, such stunning gifts. That palette is one of the most breathtaking makeup items I've ever seen, great job @lmaster πŸ™‚

@QueenMarceline she was so thoughtful to think of me when she saw that palette. 

@lmaster is the best!! Enjoy the goodies @SportyGirly125 

@AznAngelLiz Thank you. 

When I seen these items, @SportyGirly125 they literally reminded me of your beauty πŸ€— I had to get them for you 😘

@lmaster Awww thank you gorgeous Boss Mama πŸ˜˜πŸ€—

That's a gorgeous palette, @SportyGirly125! What a wonderful gift from @lmaster!

@quspork it really is. Almost too pretty to use. 

@SportyGirly125 Wow! What a beautiful and glamorous gift from @lmaster . So thoughtful and kind!

@Mellmars1185 The packaging is so gorgeous.

Oh @SportyGirly125 πŸ€© that palette is stunning. @lmaster, absolutely perfect gift for  her, this looks like something in a museumπŸ’•

@eshoe @I know right?  Even the box she sent it in was pretty from the brand. I will have to ask my Mom what all the packaging says since I can’t read all the Chinese characters on it. 

@SportyGirly125 I can't believe I've never seen this brand before!! It's so gorgeous

@SportyGirly125, I know that @heartsmyface has quite a few of her products, too. They are all so pretty! Beautylish has a nice little variety online.

I told @SportyGirly125 my husband has major competition πŸ˜‚ same as @eshoe my eyes were welling up in awe at this beautiful arrangement!! I know this had to take so much time to craft each and every flower!! Oh how I wish I had some artistic talent even remotely close to make something for you!!! This is just so special to me and I'm so grateful to have a friend like you!! You go above and beyond to make your friends feel special!! Thank you thank you for all you do to make this world so beautiful!!

IMG_20220126_134142805.jpg

 

IMG_20220126_134146649.jpg

 

IMG_20220126_135631565.jpg

 

Screenshot_20220127-093241.png

 

Screenshot_20220127-093245.png

 

Screenshot_20220127-093250.png

 

The flowers look like such a pretty spring bouquet, @lmaster! This is such a sweet package from @SportyGirly125!

@quspork they are absolutely stunning!! @SportyGirly125 πŸ˜ŠπŸ₯°

@quspork Thank you 

18 Replies
testing