Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@SportyGirly125, I know that @heartsmyface has quite a few of her products, too. They are all so pretty! Beautylish has a nice little variety online.

I told @SportyGirly125 my husband has major competition ๐Ÿ˜‚ same as @eshoe my eyes were welling up in awe at this beautiful arrangement!! I know this had to take so much time to craft each and every flower!! Oh how I wish I had some artistic talent even remotely close to make something for you!!! This is just so special to me and I'm so grateful to have a friend like you!! You go above and beyond to make your friends feel special!! Thank you thank you for all you do to make this world so beautiful!!

IMG_20220126_134142805.jpg

โ€ƒ

IMG_20220126_134146649.jpg

โ€ƒ

IMG_20220126_135631565.jpg

โ€ƒ

Screenshot_20220127-093241.png

โ€ƒ

Screenshot_20220127-093245.png

โ€ƒ

Screenshot_20220127-093250.png

โ€ƒ

The flowers look like such a pretty spring bouquet, @lmaster! This is such a sweet package from @SportyGirly125!

@quspork they are absolutely stunning!! @SportyGirly125 ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฅฐ

@quspork Thank you 

@lmaster what an incredible surprise from the lovely and talented @SportyGirly125!! Isnโ€™t it gorgeous??? Also, I think you are going to L-O-V-E that Glam palette ๐Ÿคฉ She is just so thoughtful, making sure you have all of the Trader Joeโ€™s goodies out there, too! Enjoy!!

@eshoe @SportyGirly125 is once again so beyond thoughtful to always keep me up on the TJ goodies!! 

It is no surprise to me at all, @lmaster @SportyGirly125 ๐Ÿ˜„

@lmaster How beautiful! @SportyGirly125 is so beyond incredibly talented!

@Samtian @SportyGirly125 NEVER ceases to amaze me with her thoughtfulness!!

tonton-tonton-friends.gif

โ€ƒ

@lmaster That is such a thoughtful gift from @SportyGirly125 . A hand made gift really speaks to the heart!

@Mellmars1185 it absolutely does!! 

@lmaster I mentioned to @eshoe yesterday I have been planning to make several of you flower arrangements for almost a year but just needed the time to commit to making them.  They take hours to make and plan and then assemble.  I think the hardest part is coming up with what flower design I want to craft and then the color scheme.  I was contemplating your arrangment for days before I drew a concept in my mind on how it would look.  I wanted it to be perfect and also a color(s) you would like.  I think doing the Galentine's gift exchange at the same time gave me the extra push I needed.  I think I only crafted flowers for four other people on BIC @gonerogue (as a thank you for her Galentine's box) @Anastasiya13 @snoflakefaerie @CC3616 (for the Galentine's gift exchange) .  I normally just make them for close family and friends.  

I am so thrilled that you and @eshoe love your flower arrangements.  It always makes me feel relieved that they make it intact and that you love them.  That all that matters.  I hope it brings a smile to your face when you look at it and know that is one of my gestures of saying thank you for being awesome and amazing.  Not only to me but to people on BIC, your family, and friends.  You both are such strong, gorgeous Boss Mamas and I truly am lucky to have met you through BIC.  Happy Galentine's day @eshoe @lmaster !!! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

@SportyGirly125 I feel so very special to be included as a recipient of your gorgeous paper floral arrangements! I cannot imagine how much time and patience is required to create each individual flower. It really is a treasure, one that I will appreciate year after year ๐Ÿ’—โ˜บ๏ธ @lmaster 

eta Happy Galentineโ€™s to you beautiful ladies, too!!! 

@eshoe @SportyGirly125 happy galentines day!!! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’‹

@SportyGirly125 you're an extraordinary artist!! I know it had to be a process for you to make these!! Please know this is so very special to me and you mean so much!!

@lmaster @eshoe ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—

@lmaster Those flowers are such a work of art ๐Ÿ˜

@QueenMarceline oh my gosh!! I just can't believe it's possible to even make such a creation!! @SportyGirly125 

@lmaster I agree, I think @SportyGirly125  needs to record a tutorial ๐Ÿ˜‚

Today I received the gift of Galentineโ€™s from the superbly talented @SportyGirly125. I have long admired her paper-flower craftsmanship, and when she let me know ahead of time to open one package very carefully, I gave it the white glove treatment  from the post office home, all the while secretly hoping there might be some paper goods tucked inside.

Spoiler
7DBDCAD2-761C-4472-B55D-72443CCC1143.jpeg

My mini admiring the flowers. The Kawaii-theme in pretty spring tones brought my eyes to tears. I fell so incredibly humbled to be the recipient of this gorgeous bouquet!

AE8420BD-6021-408E-AD83-E725F4E7C0A4.jpeg

But that wasnโ€™t the only surprise awaiting me.

1F061EEE-C2B2-4242-8FB0-DECCB18C19BA.jpeg

SO, SO MANY Hello Kitty and plushie surprises!

Spoiler
ACB8B72E-0D44-4FE9-A9E5-476FE37DDA89.jpeg

There were beauty giftsโ€ฆa Jasmine Mint travel set with the cutest little loofah, a Glossier Mirror

Spoiler
411CDADD-F095-4225-8467-B9DE7883E884.jpeg

โ€ฆMaison Margiela Coffee Break perfume to replenish my broken bottle (how do you remember these things???) and a most comforting body cream from a brand (Leanne Grace) that is not only made by hand, but also gives a portion of their profits to help women and children in need. I especially love gifts like this, itโ€™s like a double-bonus โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ’•

I will be set for Christmas next year with my silicone (perfect for hot mugs) coasters, and of course an avocado must - socks!

73FCC584-F533-4AA9-9881-D55A9BB55E35.jpeg

Finally, tucked under all of these amazing goodies were even more Sanrio surprises.

FFDE1C86-6272-4DE4-8DD4-B2B8D760E1B4.jpeg

I remember seeing the avocado and toast on one of her hauls, and immediately went out to hunt them down. Of course I did not find them, but hadnโ€™t mentioned it. It is no surprise that she included these for me, as well as the little HK holding a cookie. The canvas bag from the Hello Kitty Cafe even has an attached pocket hidden inside. I am thrilled about this, as I like to use this style bag for the library, and it will be perfect for toting my library card. The tumbler (another HK Cafe find) will be well-loved, as I always have a glass of water or tea nearby.

67EED4E9-EB78-4E08-AD13-A85AC8CBC8B0.jpeg

It was only after chatting with her that I discovered the little โ€œGalentineโ€™sโ€ sign was part of the bouquet - here it is in all of its sweet beauty ๐Ÿ’ 

Oh my goodness, SportyGirly125. My eyes welled up with gratitude the second I saw those flowers. Everything you did was just amazing. I am already thinking how much fun it will be to unbox this next February, and itโ€™s not even the 13th yet now ๐Ÿ˜„ Thank you, my friend, for this incredible Galentineโ€™s gift. You are truly one of a kind๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿค—  

22 Replies
testing