Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

@Samtian It was amazing and so sweet of her.

@SportyGirly125 awww!!! Love seeing joy being spread around Bic @Tamara76 is a thoughtful beauty

@lmaster She really is.  I was so shocked at all the goodies she sent.

What a wonderful selection of goodies for this sweet thank you gift, @SportyGirly125. Those frappe mixes look delicious, plus all the super cute stationary! @Tamara76 really selected some wonderful items to send your way! 

@quspork She was super generous and kind to send me all these goodies.

Wow! @SportyGirly125 Such a generous and thoughtful gift from @Tamara76 . Looks like you will have some fun with all of those goodies! Happy belated birthday! 

@Mellmars1185 Thank you!  @Tamara76 is a sweet and generous gem for sending me all these goodies my way as a thank you.

Oh @SportyGirly125, why an absolutely ahhh-mazing say of surprises from @Tamara76! That macaron washi tape…love, love, love! And the HK in an avocado? So adorable. That Oh K! Hydrogel mask is nice, too. Enjoy, what a wonderful gesture!   

@eshoe She was so super sweet to send me these thank you gifts.  I was over the moon with her generosity and kindness.  It made my birthday extra special πŸ™‚

That’s so cool that it arrived on your birthday, @SportyGirly125 πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ₯³ @Tamara76 

@eshoe Can you believe the package was delivered to @SportyGirly125 2 days before USPS said they were delivering it! So serendipitous!πŸ’•

I am super late posting this, but I wanted To express a huge amount of gratitude to @SportyGirly125 for sending her extra Target Gingerbread mugs to my daughter right before the holidays! We had been trying to find one for weeks, but had no luck.

We greatly appreciate your generosity! Thank you so much for being such a sweetheart!!!πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

C52B8DCB-D198-48D6-8EC5-1E87906140CC.jpeg

 

@Tamara76 the thoughtfulness and generosity of @SportyGirly125 is like no other!! Such a beautiful gesture

@lmaster I totally agree! It definitely brightened my daughter's dayπŸ’•

@lmaster Awww πŸ˜˜πŸ€—

@Tamara76 that's so cute!  I swear, @SportyGirly125 manages to find the most adorable things πŸ˜

@CookieGirl1 It really is cute! We could NOT get our hands on any of the Target gingerbread mugs this year, so I am super appreciative of @SportyGirly125 πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

@CookieGirl1 Aww thank you ☺️ 

@Tamara76 this does not surprise me in the slightest. @SportyGirly125 is always looking out for others. What a wonderful gift, especially one to share with your daughter!

@eshoe I completely agree! @SportyGirly125 is one of the sweetest, most thoughtful ladies around!πŸ’•

@Tamara76 awww glad I could help you out. Good thing you posted about it. 

3 Replies
testing