Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

@QueenMarceline isn’t @SportyGirly125 incredibly amazing?? She truly thinks of every detail, which makes this gift extra-special. The little kawaii-themed paper she choose is just perfect.

@QueenMarceline Awww thank you! πŸ˜Š

@eshoe I have to agree!!! @SportyGirly125 is a multi talented loving and thoughtful beauty!! 

@lmaster Aww...so are you πŸ˜˜πŸ€—

That flower arrangement is absolutely gorgeous, @eshoe! Our @SportyGirly125 is just so dang talented with those! 

She really is, @quspork! I cannot express how delighted I was to find this beautiful bouquet from @SportyGirly125 in my mail. What an absolutely wonderful surprise πŸ₯° 

@quspork Aww thank you πŸ˜Š

@eshoe Awww...I am so happy that you love the flowers and all the goodies.  I have been secretly planning that arrangment for a year.  I just needed to have time to make them.  Let's just say I crafted my way all through the month of January πŸ˜‰  I was super motivated to finish it before the month ended to make it on time.  You never know with the post office these days.

As soon as you mentioned in a thread that you dropped your MM Coffee Break on the floor I went to pick one up.  I was hoping you didn't get one yet as you got some sample sizes to get you by.

Just seeing everything in your picture makes me so happy.  I always get so nervous when I create an arrangement custom to that person because I never know if they will love it or not.  So whenever I get such a postive response I feel so relieved.

Happy Galentine's Day to you and your mini.❀️

P.S. Just curious as to what kind of paper goods you secretly hoping for?  I was trying not to give any clues about the flowers.

@SportyGirly125 your paper flowers! I think I first saw them on a Galentine’s or Secret Santa Exchange-I thought they were so intricate and unique. Plus, they last longer than live onesπŸ˜‚ I have always thought how special of a gift they were, because things like that take so much planning, prepping, and then actually creating them. It makes this gift something I will treasure. 

Happy Galentine’s to you and your mini-mini as well (she is still pretty small, at least πŸ˜‰) πŸ’•

@eshoe Omg…yay that you got what you were secretly hoping for. Sorry it took longer than I wanted to get to you. It will all make sense as to why it took so long soon πŸ˜‰

I cut out the flowers almost a year ago in the kawaii theme. That’s how long ago I planned on making them for you….sorry for the delay but I think it was worth the wait right?

It was absolutely 100% worth the wait, @SportyGirly125. I cannot believe you cut those a year ago. And then again…yes, yes, I can. Projects tend to multiply, it seems. I am beyond thrilled, it really is the sweetest gift. Thank you, my friend☺️❣️Galentine’s will be extra special this year!!

@eshoe πŸ€—❀️

@eshoe What a beautiful gift from @SportyGirly125 ! I love all things Hello Kitty. I used to collect stationary and i found a nice stash of items at my moms recently! Enjoy your goodies! 

@Mellmars1185 it is always a joy to find another HK fan! How fun to have recently discovered a stash of your stationary, if you ever post a photo please tag me, I would love to see! 

and yes… @SportyGirly125 was incredibly thoughtful this end this to me, even though I did not participate in the Galentine’s Exchange this yearπŸ’—

@Mellmars1185 Thank you!  This unicorn mail isn't part of the Galentine's Day gift exchange going on.  Just a Galentine's Day gift to @eshoe for being such a great friend.

@SportyGirly125  Ahh i was confused! I edited my last post. I look forward to participating in Galentines in 2023!

Sorry if that was confusing, @Mellmars1185 this was just @SportyGirly125 @sharing some Galentine’s fun, separate from the Exchange here (which is totally fun, btw!).

I got a thank you box yesterday from the gorgeous and talented @Tamara76 Little did she know it showed up on my birthday. 

As soon as I opened the box my jaw dropped. She packed the box full of stationary items (I saw Hello Kitty and did a dance of excitement), some yummy treats I cannot wait to try, and pouches full with samples, skincare and makeup items and a gift card. It was an ocean of love she packed in the box and I am so grateful for her kindness. We always knew on BIC that she had talent with her layouts and swatches. I am so glad to see her become one of the first members on the Sephora Squad. Also to see her YouTube and Instagram thrive and for brands recognizing her hard work. 

Thank you again for such a thoughtful and generous box. You seriously had me speechless. πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ€—

Spoiler
B142DF6C-4812-4954-8EE2-E17129BE3505.jpeg

570AF967-70A2-49A7-A9B0-0971C3091509.jpeg

C306C778-7350-4153-8673-889D9B206409.jpeg

9FD4C4AE-F21F-4B9B-B307-13BB247365C7.jpeg

BE77913E-A668-4EB9-9AF7-B110A71F26FD.jpeg

B2EF18F4-1385-420F-9BA1-9134E65560EC.jpeg

You are so very welcome @SportyGirly125 !! You are such a sweetheart and I definitely wanted to thank you for your kindness! I am soooo excited the package arrived early on your birthday!

I really hope you enjoy everything and maybe find some new skincare/sheet mask faves!

And thank you so very much for all of your kind words - they really mean a lot to me! I greatly appreciate your support and friendship - I definitely would have given up on IG and YT a long time ago without so many amazing people like yourself encouraging me along the way!

Hugs!πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

0FB77036-0BEF-41EC-9AD1-704C5E81B6B5.gif

 

@Tamara76 D405A89C-35D3-44DF-BB12-3478ED58E2A6.gif

@SportyGirly125 Wow! What a sweet gift!

14 Replies
testing