Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@CookieGirl1 It really is cute! We could NOT get our hands on any of the Target gingerbread mugs this year, so I am super appreciative of @SportyGirly125 ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

@CookieGirl1 Aww thank you โ˜บ๏ธ 

@Tamara76 this does not surprise me in the slightest. @SportyGirly125 is always looking out for others. What a wonderful gift, especially one to share with your daughter!

@eshoe I completely agree! @SportyGirly125 is one of the sweetest, most thoughtful ladies around!๐Ÿ’•

@Tamara76 awww glad I could help you out. Good thing you posted about it. 

You seriously our resident Fairy Godmother, @SportyGirly125 ! I appreciate you so much!๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

@Tamara76 ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—

The very stealth @CookieGirl1 noticed one of my empties on the thread, and offered to send me a couple of DS samples she had that she wouldnโ€™t not be using. Little did I know she would include so many extras for me to enjoy!

805B3B92-34D4-4DFC-B7A4-E5553BA77BB4.jpeg

Love this tissue paper! ๐Ÿ’—

C56C1ABC-4C9A-4B76-9756-7095156C7919.jpeg

Thank you, CookieGirl1, for sharing these beauty treats with me.  I can hardly wait to try the mask (actually, I plan to tonight!), as well as so many others that you sent. I have enjoyed chatting with you and always appreciate the finds you discover at TJ Maxx/Marshalls, so I know when to hit the store ๐Ÿ˜ You are so kind to have sent this very special package of skincare goodies! 

What a sweet gift! Enjoy @eshoe ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

100% agreed, @Tamara76 - very sweet of @CookieGirl1 to think of me!

So very sweet of @CookieGirl1 enjoy your goodies!! @eshoe 

It really was, @lmaster. It was

so thoughtful and kind of @CookieGirl1 to send these skin treats my way!

@eshoe That is very sweet of @CookieGirl1 ! Lots of great goodies in there! I really enjoyed the scent of the purple Wishful cream!

It was so generous of @CookieGirl1 tk surprise me with so many extras, @Mellmars1185! Good to know about the Wishful cream, it intrigued me and I plan to try it this week๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

@eshoe Love the tissue paper too!  What a wonderful surprise to receive.

Yes, the packaging was just perfect, @SportyGirly125 ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’‹ @CookieGirl1 took care to sneak in plenty of extras, too - and I am not surprised, at allโ˜บ๏ธ

That tissue paper is just perfect, @eshoe. And what a fab selection of goodies! It was really sweet of @CookieGirl1 to put this together for you!

Yes, @quspork - where ever  @CookieGirl1 happened to find that paper, it is just perfect!  As were the bevy of skin treats inside๐Ÿ˜„

It is nice to see how the community really brings people together and how genuinely kind people are! What a breath of fresh air!

I got the most amazing surprise birthday gift from the ever sweet and generous @eshoe 

I am so excited to finally try Victoria Beckham beauty. The eye shade you picked out is so pretty and the lippie in Fire is the one from

my Elfster wish list ๐Ÿ˜Š Both stunning ๐Ÿคฉ 

@eshoe also included more Necessaire products I have never tried. The hand cream and body serum which I canโ€™t wait to test out tonight along with the other body products from the brand. That wasnโ€™t all of course.  The Kopari Champagne duo also from my Elfster wish list.  A new scent I canโ€™t wait to smell. 

Of course it wouldnโ€™t be a gift from her without her exquisite wrapping and themed out boxes. As soon as I opened the box, I got a birthday greeting in a cute Avocado theme almost too adorable to open. What a way to start celebrating my birthday month. 

There were some items she included that brought out my inner childhood giddiness. That of course being the Hello Kitty pen and hair clips and stationary. Itโ€™s all just so adorable and reminiscent of when I would go to the store with my Mom and pick out stationary. 

Lastly, the box wouldnโ€™t be complete from @eshoe without handpicked face masks, which I always look forward to. 

Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for spoiling me with all these goodies. Thank you for your friendship. ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—

My cute box greeting.My cute box greeting.

Everything wrapped up so nicely with Avocados galore.Everything wrapped up so nicely with Avocados galore.

The goodies.The goodies.

Too cute Hello Kitty card in a Hawaiian outfit.Too cute Hello Kitty card in a Hawaiian outfit.

Oh my goodness! What a perfect gift from @eshoe !!!!๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Happy Birthday, @SportyGirly125 !!!!

testing