Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Thank you!!! I'm just blown away by the thoughtfulness in this community @Samtian @eshoe is so kind and generous ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“

I got a heavy surprise box from the ever so crafty and generous @eshoe yesterday. 

Of course the box and all the wrapping was absolutely perfect. Each was nicely wrapped and decorated with a custom made label.  Even the card (not pictured) I got looked hand made. 

I couldnโ€™t believe my eyes when I looked inside. The sight of peppermint bark and candy cane caught my eyes. I absolutely love Ghirardelli peppermint bark especially the dark ones and am so lucky to have more to eat. 

Almost all the presents that I unwrapped were new to me except the Necessaire body lotion. I gasped with delight when I opened the GIvenchy highlighter. It was the gift on my Elfster wish list that I wanted the most.  Also included was one of my favorite candles from Voluspa in Crushed Candy Cane as well as comfy socks, face masks and a variety of tea bags from Republic of Tea. The red velvet one will be the first I test out and sound so good at the moment.  The Hello Kitty bath crystals look too pretty to use and I am glad I get to try out some new items from Necessaire and Kaja.  How cute are the notepad and pen she included alongside the car diffuser?

Thank you so much for your friendship on BIC and sharing my love of Hello Kitty. ๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐ

1EEAEC4D-0869-4414-AEEF-33E819E6F11B.jpeg

โ€ƒ

17E9F3B8-5F4F-42E8-B18C-B65213EC8675.jpeg

โ€ƒ

122A4E6A-EF1C-4044-B5F2-C8EBA0BF49E2.jpeg

โ€ƒ

B568FEED-B297-49C3-83DB-7ED318363992.jpeg

โ€ƒ

D312FE3C-A4AC-4BD5-B3AF-EF202EC08704.jpeg

โ€ƒ

What a sweet surprise! Enjoy all your goodies @SportyGirly125!

@faeriegirl It really was.  @eshoe was so sweet and generous to send me these goodies.

There are just so many great treats here, @SportyGirly125@eshoe was incredibly generous and thoughtful with her selections and wrapping!

@quspork I agree.  @eshoe really does know how to spoil me.

@SportyGirly125 awwwww what a way to make a friend feel special!! @eshoe you are so thoughtful!!!

@lmaster She really surprised me with a box full of goodies especially the highlighter. ๐Ÿฅฐ

@SportyGirly125 that highlighter looked so pretty! I hope you enjoy everything, I had fun putting it together for you most of all. Thank you for always keeping me in the loop about masterclasses and Hello Kitty newness. 

A5FF6227-809C-46AE-BAA9-8649129370C6.jpeg

โ€ƒ

Hi all. I have what may seem like a stupid question but what is elfster and how does it work? Thanks!

@KateGreen Elfster is a place people sign up to do gift exchanges with family, friends, coworkers, etc.  It's a program.

@SportyGirly125 ooh what a lovely surprise! 

@Samtian It really was

Without a doubt I am utterly gobsmacked @SportyGirly125 sent yet another amazing package filled with delicious Trader Joe's goodies, and a fabulous candle and body butters,,, and holy cow wow TOM FORD??? I am just astounded by your generosity and thoughtfulness!!! I've never tried anything other than lippies from TF,,, needles to say, thoroughly excited for all these fabulous gifts you've sent!! Thank you thank you thank you ๐ŸŒนโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’‹

IMG_20211129_150541695.jpg

โ€ƒ

@lmaster Awwww,  Love all the goodies.  Enjoy!

Thank you so much!! @tjffc 

What an awesome package @lmaster! Those peppermint pretzel slims are so good!

They are!! @faeriegirl thank you so so much

Woah, I think you are set on holiday treats, @lmaster@SportyGirly125 has you covered ๐Ÿ˜‰ What a generous box of goodies!

@eshoe I just can't describe really how @SportyGirly125 makes my heart burst!!! 

@lmaster I know exactly what you mean, @lmaster @SportyGirly125 ๐Ÿ™‚

1 Reply
testing