Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@lmaster Awww ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜

@lmaster ooh wow everything looks amazing!!

@Samtian I'm overjoyed!! @SportyGirly125 is literally an angel ๐Ÿ˜‡

What a fabulous surprise, @lmaster! So many tasty snacks (hello hot chocolate sticks!) and some amazing beauty products!

@quspork everything is so fabulous!! The hot chocolate stix are a major hit ๐Ÿ˜ 

@lmaster @Yay. Glad you like them 

@SportyGirly125 everything is a hit ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜˜ thank you!!

@lmaster Yay!!!  Please say the highlighter came in tact.  That was what I was most worried about since the box was so heavy.  I can't wait to see what you think.  Personally I think the highlighter would look stunning on you.

Yes yes yes @SportyGirly125 it was perfectly in tact!!! And so very stunning ๐Ÿฅฐ thank you sweet mama beauty

@lmaster ๐Ÿ˜Š

@SportyGirly125 not only are you a community ambassador,,,, but you are a community love giver!! ๐Ÿ˜ You are just filled with such a special soul, the world needs more people like you!! Thank you so much for the holiday treats, I absolutely love the TJ advent calendar and the treats,,, honey mustard just happens to be my favorite seasoning for pretzels and nuts ๐Ÿคค can't wait to try the kopari beauties and the masks are too cute!! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ thank you truly for your thoughtful and generosity

IMG_20211123_102451185.jpg

โ€ƒ

IMG_20211123_102743239_HDR.jpg

IMG_20211123_102751912.jpg

โ€ƒโ€ƒ

IMG_20211123_102758623.jpg

โ€ƒ

@lmaster I think @SportyGirly125 should have her own USPS-size Priority Mail boxes ๐Ÿ˜„ What a great variety of Trader Joe's goodies!

@eshoe ๐Ÿคฃ @SportyGirly125 they do need to make more sizes though!! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐ŸŒน

BIC-sized boxes, @lmaster @SportyGirly125 ๐Ÿ˜„

@eshoe Haha...yes please.

@eshoe Right?????  I can't fit all the stuff I need to in one box to you both.

Iโ€™ve noticed, @SportyGirly125 @lmaster ๐Ÿ˜‰

@lmaster Awww thank you for your kind and thoughtful words Boss Mama.  I think I need USPS to make bigger priority mail flat rate boxes so I can try to fit everything together.  Haha.  I still have one more box that I am waiting for TJs to get in and then I can send the rest your way.  They said it should arrive next week but I am hoping this week so I can beat the holiday shipping madness.

Oh honey @SportyGirly125 you are literally going to make me cry!! I am just overwhelmed by your giving heart!! ๐Ÿฅฐ Thank you thank you so much for thinking of me and caring so much 

@lmaster Awww you are so welcome. ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค— Glad I could send some holiday cheer your way.

@SportyGirly125 My almost-birthday-twin has struck again! I got home to this amazing little surprise package just the other day. It was the perfect pick-me-up to what's been a long week. Honestly, when I first opened it, I thought "Oh, this must be for our Secret Santa exchange!" but no, it's just Sporty being incredibly thoughtful and generous. I just cannot get over how much you have spoiled me with this special treat!

PXL_20211117_185604428.jpg

Come on, how cute is this guy??Come on, how cute is this guy??

There are just too many goodies here!There are just too many goodies here!

Had to get a close up of the Patrick Ta blush which I can't wait to try. And of course the Gingerbread man had to make another appearance.Had to get a close up of the Patrick Ta blush which I can't wait to try. And of course the Gingerbread man had to make another appearance.

This was the perfect start to the holiday season! Sportygirly125, you really out-did yourself. I am completely overwhelmed by your kindness and your generous nature. Thank you for everything. It's all absolutely perfect. I truly can't thank you enough not only for this wonderful Christmas/Birthday package, but also for your friendship! ๐Ÿ’œ

1 Reply
testing