Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Absolutely, @Loretta55 - so unique and fun! 

@quspork Wow this is amazing.  My friend did the same thing except it was butterflies and it caught me off guard but was so cool.  

Yes, it was quite the surprise to see something(s) come flying out of the box, @SportyGirly125 but so fun! 

She strikes again! I received a spook-tacular box of goodies filled with beauty treats and sugary sweets from the lovely miss @quspork!

DED956AD-1309-41E6-B1C0-3C3C77E8CFC4.jpeg

I absolutely adore the Hello Kitty card. And the chocolates ๐Ÿ˜‰ So many surprises were tucked insideโ€ฆ

Spoiler
DB78A606-7482-49A3-A8D0-A01D45009D20.jpeg

almost bought myself this towel scrunchie last week, and held off because  I need to be focusing on Christmas. So I cannot tell you quspork, how thrilled this makes me!

And the Dashing Diva spooky nails? How did you know googly eyes were just right for me? 

Spoiler
I keep a packet of them in my purse in case of emergency at the grocery store.
Spoiler
E2FD0624-58CC-4664-B006-D1A14E645F6F.jpeg

โ€ƒ

The Gummy Taco was a kick. 

87449D88-A8B2-48BA-A383-B4CDDBB12812.jpeg

Thank you for the laughs, this is a gem ๐Ÿ˜„

I love, love, love the little PocketBac and the PediPebble! Now can I ooh and ahhh over the lip care??? First, the Rebels Refinery Blue Raspberry balm reminds me so much of blueberries, yum!!! And the Fresh Petal-Soft Lip Cream has been on my wish list for ages, I am so excited to use this tonight. And the Merit is just gorgeous. Pink Beet is the perfect shade for me, you are amazing!!!

B34AE4B8-C0A2-4A8C-9CEE-C4D4B723DC1A.jpeg

โ€ƒ

Quspork, thank you through and through for sending this cheer my way. It totally took me by surprise, and brought me to much cheer this afternoon. What a way to start off the week! I appreciate your thoughtfulness and generosity so much,  you always make going into fall so much fun๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‚

@eshoe  Wow. She did an amazing job putting this together!!

She sure did, @ather@quspork has a talent for all things fall, I just love the themed package and goodies tucked inside!

@eshoe Ahahaha those eyes made me start laughing! What a fun assortment of gifts! And that taco looks awesome. 

@Samtian Iโ€™m glad you got a kick out of photo. Opportunities are everywhere;)

@quspork sent some great treats, it was the first gummy taco Iโ€™ve ever seen or tasted, makes me wonder how it compares to the gummy burger!

@eshoe this is so cute!! @quspork did fantastic for you

It was a very sweet surprise, @lmaster@quspork is so sneaky with her brighten-up-the-day gifts๐Ÿฅฐ

Wow what an amazing surprise @eshoe@quspork (Santa Claus) really outdid herself. That Merit lippie is gorgeous.

@Loretta55 it didnโ€™t take long to fell in love with the Merit. I have a feeling this wonโ€™t be my last! @quspork really outdid herself โ˜บ๏ธ

That swatch enabled me too @eshoe . I really like the blush from Merit that we received in the gratis package earlier this year.

@Loretta55  That blush gratis is definitely what inspired my purchase of the gloss originally. I liked the blush so much, just had to try something else from the brand. And the lip oil ended being up so nice that I just had to share the love! I'm so glad you're liking it so far @eshoe.

I can see why you love it, @quspork, and I am so grateful you shared the love!!๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฅฐ

I received the color raspberry beret in my gratis package @quspork. I purchased the blush in both cheeky and Beverly Hills. I have a feeling that pink beet may be a good match for cheeky.

I love the blush, @Loretta55. I bought MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush Terracotta and use it daily. That was such a great gratis.

Yay! So glad the goodies made it to you, @eshoe! I am dying over the googly eyes though ๐Ÿ˜‚ How perfect LOL! 

@quspork you are so thoughtful, and also sneaky๐Ÿ˜ You know I love the lip goodies, I might just try all three today, why wait? I used the Kitsch last night, straight from the shower, absolutely love and those will be used frequently๐Ÿ’•

Yes, those googley-eyes nails immediately caught my eye, they are great and just perfect! Anytime you can give someone a smile over something silly, it is worth itโ˜บ๏ธ 

Aw, I'm so glad! Making someone smile is the absolute best. @eshoe 

@eshoe Awww what a wonderful Halloween treat from the ever so thoughtful @quspork 

She picks out the best goodies doesnโ€™t she?

2 Replies
testing