Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

She sure does, @SportyGirly125. I just love all of the festive packaging @quspork uses to decorate with, too! 

I got the sweetest package today from my ever so kind and generous almost birthday twin @quspork   

Thank you so much for this wonderful surprise that really brightened up my day. It has been a rough couple of weeks and your Fall package lifted up my spirits. You always know the perfect goodies to send based on my likes. The Fresh lip mask will be put to good use and I cannot wait to try the Merit lippie.  You already know I am going to love the hand cream since you introduced me to them.  I am also excited to try the nail strips and the towel scrunchies which are both new to me. 

Look how cute my boba keychain, Halloween pumpkin spice bac holder and Hello Kitty card areโ€ฆ.so much cuteness in one box. 

Now I need to hide the candy from my husband and kiddos. 

Thank you thank you so much for thinking of me. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ

412C26D6-E562-4644-9569-BE4D19864CB4.jpeg

4685345F-9171-4470-B48D-E76280FF1A03.jpeg

AD3E51D2-5C63-4880-A657-AD9F4E3A42F6.jpeg

What a great gift from your almost birthday twin @SportyGirly125 . @quspork knows the perfect gift for the occasion.

@Loretta55 I totally agree.  She is spreading the Halloween spirit around here.

Oh my goodness!! How definitely perfectly picked!! @SportyGirly125 enjoy!! @quspork did a fabulous job

@lmaster She definitely did.

@SportyGirly125 I am sorry to hear things have been rough for you. How wonderful to receive such a thoughtful and perfectly-times package from @quspork! That card is adorable ๐Ÿฅฐ

@eshoe Thank you. It really came just at the perfect time. She picked out the best goodies for me. 

@SportyGirly125 Very cute!

@tjffc I agree. She did a great job at picking out the perfect goodies for me. 

@SportyGirly125 Awe it's all so cute!!

@Samtian It really is. @quspork did a wonderful job picking out just the perfect goodies for me. 

Aw, I'm glad it could bring a bit of cheer, @SportyGirly125! You deserve it! I hope you like the Merit oil. I tried them earlier this year and love them for a nice subtle wash of color while keeping my lips nice and hydrated. 

@quspork Awww thank you almost birthday twin. I canโ€™t wait to wear it. 

I opened my door to a complete and utter surprise package from the lovely @quspork 

She sent some fall feels my way which is perfect because I am loving that it is finally cooler here. Of course there is red lipstick! The silk sleep mask feels so luxurious on my face. And I have heard the discontinued Ulta pedi pebbles are awesome. Sorry pictures are out of order and afraid my post will get eaten if I mess with it!

Thank sweet lady! This totally made my day.  I love love love fall.

CD6C595F-73B2-4BB1-BFEC-E948DCA80F59.jpeg

2671BAB3-D3DC-4BB5-A148-B83BBE37BF15.jpeg

โ€ƒ

3EA3E482-601C-4564-90C7-A8F38D1D5CF2.jpeg

3AE4CF4C-7638-4EA8-8BC5-962BDC688472.jpeg

โ€ƒ

112634E2-6D47-43B9-A66F-BE36E99B70B0.jpeg

741FA09C-4A24-4F5D-BF95-ED938C096EF2.jpeg

โ€ƒ

A926DDBB-DEDA-4AA7-B019-AA3772E56988.jpeg

C0EC5294-39C6-466D-8502-781815BA8A5E.jpeg

โ€ƒETA: Canโ€™t believe I didnโ€™t include this little guy. He went right on my purse.

5E0779C1-40D1-4C33-AF8A-9E0DCD26ACDC.jpeg

โ€ƒ

What a wonderful surprise @sprocketta @from the generous @quspork . What a wonderful package you received. Which red lipstick is that red lipstick Queen?

@sprocketta this unicorn mail is awesome!!! @quspork was so thoughtful to send such festive goodies

@sprocketta Awe what a wonderful surprise!! 

I'm so glad everything made it safe and sound, @sprocketta and so quickly too. I hope you enjoy everything and have a wonderful spooky season!!

@quspork Totally made my day. I am all about fall and Halloween now. Heading to a corn maze and pumpkin patch on Saturday. I hope you have a great Halloween. I know how much you love it.

@sprocketta Wow...what an awesome surprise from @quspork 

The pedi pebbles are actually back at Ulta online and in stores.  Also, your nails are so cute.

1 Reply
testing