Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Ooh, good to know about the pedipebbles, @SportyGirly125. I was surprised that Ulta might get rid of them earlier but I'm glad to hear they didn't disappear for good. 

@SportyGirly125 Thanks Sheโ€™s a doll. I had her for the Halloween exchange last year and she had me for Secret Santa last year and we really enjoyed shopping for each other. Shameless showing of my fall/Halloween nails. @quspork 

@sprocketta I loved pulling out all those Halloween goodies this year to decorate. Thank you again! I found the perfect spot for the ghost lights and made a spooky little corner of my family room with them!

I would like to send some  deluxe samples and other things..I enjoy giving..I know I'm new here but I am on the good traders list lol...even though we are not trading lol.. please SOMEONE HELP ME USE MY STUFF BEFORE IT EXPIRES LOLOL!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this idea! Iโ€™m interested how do I get started!? 

Hi there! I'm in the same boat. Kind of new and have tons of samples I would love to trade. Is there a traveling box in this group

Interested 

๐Ÿฅบ

The sweet and lovely @SportyGirly125 was so kind to send me some of the items from one of the Sephoria boxes as I was not able to get one. I love them and can't wait to use them! She also sent me the mirror from the new Colourpop Hocus Pocus collection! I really wanted the mirror but was holding off for my no-buy, I don't know how she knew I wanted it haha. I love it. Thank you so so much!

SportyUnicorn.jpg

Thanks everyone!

@Samtian what a wonderful and thoughtful surprise form @SportyGirly125! Those bags are pretty cute, love all the little extra touches. Enjoy!!

Awww what a sweet gift from @SportyGirly125 ! The SEPHORiA boxes had some really cute stuff in them! And the mirror is adorable - I am obsessed with Hocus Pocus and the CP collections are just precious! Enjoy, @Samtian 

Tamara76_0-1635015778672.gif

That mirror is so cute @Samtian! Enjoy all your goodies ๐Ÿงก

Awwww @Samtian enjoy all your goodies!! @SportyGirly125 is just so amazingly thoughtful

@lmaster I will, thank you!  Yes she is!

@Samtian  Awww that is so sweet of @SportyGirly125  to send you!!

@ather It was!

@Samtian As soon as I saw the Hocus Pocus collection I knew I had to get the mirror for you.  The words and design are so cute.

Glad I could share some of my Sephoria box with you so you could have some merch.

@SportyGirly125 Awe! I appreciate it so much!

If there ever was a way to bring a smile to someoneโ€™s day, it might possibly and most likely would include skincare โ˜บ๏ธ

191D3B3B-0905-4B8E-BF5D-8766CBD21C09.jpeg

Spoiler
My dear friend, @sprocketta. No Daily Greens, just pretty incredible skincare loves for me to discover. Thank you, for the masks that you had no idea I wanted to try, the yummy Strawberry lip mask and a card that made me laugh and smile the entire time I read it. You are a gem, and I couldnโ€™t thank you more for your generosity. Kiwi tried.
Spoiler
904E5867-9FCF-4D89-8834-D331AAD86BF6.jpeg

โ€ƒ

What a sweet gift, @eshoe ! I love seeing the generosity, kindness and lifelong friendships here on BIC! @sprocketta is a doll!๐Ÿ’—

P.S. Kiwi is such a cutie! I love the whole ensemble!๐Ÿ’œ

testing