Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@Tamara76 you are absolutely right; @sprocketta is most amazing and I am continually thankful for her friendship. Surprises like this are even sweeter knowing all of the thought that went into them๐Ÿฅฐ

Omg Kiwi is adorable @eshoe! Enjoy all your goodiesโค๏ธ

Awww thank you, @faeriegirl ๐Ÿฅฐ @sprocketta has such a big heart, and I have such a silly dog!!

@eshoe omg that photo is the best!!! Enjoy all your beauties 

@eshoe  Omg. So thoughtful!!!! Kiwi is a doll!

She is a funny one, @ather! Itโ€™s incredible how much stress-relief a goofy pup can bring to your lifeโ˜บ๏ธ

@eshoe Definitely the best picture of Kiwi ever! I do hope you like the Tatcha Overnight Repair. Iโ€™ve gotten much more use out of it than I expected. It feels divine on the skin. Also I can always use an excuse to buy another card from that shop I love. Iโ€™ve been sending a lot of cards because with everyone so separated it is nice to send a tangible reminder to someone that I care. Not everyone gets a box full of beauty stuff with them, but you deserve it

@sprocketta I continue to be amazed at your ability to always think of others. Thank you from the bottom of my โค๏ธ!!

@eshoe How cute!!! What a nice set of gifts!

100% couldnโ€™t agree more, @Samtian@sprocketta sure knows how to brighten up someoneโ€™s day!!

Oh my gosh, the pup! ๐Ÿ˜„ How adorable! This is a such a fun surprise, @eshoe. Plus how cute is that unicorn piรฑata? 

The piรฑata is so adorable, @quspork ๐Ÿฅฐ Lots of smiles around here thanks to @sprocketta!

@eshoe Oh how sweet of @sprocketta 

Aww your dog is so cute. 

@SportyGirly125 this is just the icing on the cake. @sprocketta had been an incredible  friend, I am just amazed at all of the love here on BIC๐Ÿ’–

Thank you sooooo much to the sweet @SportyGirly125 , who not only remembered I wasn't able to get my hands on the MAC x Selena Collection Makeup Bag when the collection launched, but she sent me her never-used bag to add to my collection! This bag is truly gorgeous and Selena holds a special place in my heart because of her connection to my South Texas city!๐Ÿ’œ This act of kindness really went a long way to lift my spirits, as I've been feeling down lately. It truly is amazing how an act of kindness from a friend can make such a difference๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’—

487B4892-70A9-4C1D-89C6-AC7E3AA75EF6.jpeg

โ€ƒ

@Tamara76 awwwww that's amazing!! @SportyGirly125 you are just bringing the love to Bic ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐ŸŒน

Thank you so much, @lmaster ! I cant believe @SportyGirly125 remembered! She is the sweetest!

@lmaster ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—

@Tamara76  Aww such a sweet gesture!

Thank you, @ather ! I totally agree! @SportyGirly125 is a total sweetheart!!!

testing