Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@ather it's all so fabulous!! I've never smelled that particular candle either ๐Ÿ’• so so good!!

@lmaster  Itโ€™s one of my favs!! 

What a fun and tasty-looking package, @lmaster! It looks like @ather included some great masks!

@quspork thank you!!! @ather picked the most perfect items.... Aero chocolate is sensational ๐Ÿ˜†

Talk about feeling loved!!! Awwwww!!!!! And WOW!!!!! this unicorn mail is such a major surprise, I am just speechless at the thoughtfulness and generosity of @SportyGirly125 packed with delicious goodies and the beautiful purse holder, the masks and candles, body butter, Mac goodies, YSL mascara and trader Joe's bag,,,, so much excitement packed into a box ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ thank you thank you๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ I appreciate you so very much, absolutely made my heart burst with love!! 

IMG_20210927_104610397.jpg

โ€ƒ

IMG_20210927_104746948.jpg

20210927_104945-COLLAGE.jpg

โ€ƒโ€ƒ(those cookies are hidden in my room ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ,,, maybe I'll share... Maybe not)

What a delicious-looking package of goodies, @lmaster@SportyGirly125 seems to have left no stone unturned in spoiling you with Trader Joeโ€™s treats๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐ŸŽƒ

@eshoe oh my goodness!!! @SportyGirly125 sure did fabulous with spoiling!!! I couldn't be more grateful for everything thought and gesture she's sent my way, such a selfless angel

@lmaster What a beautiful surprise!

@tjffc yes! So very magical, totally embraces unicorn mail to the fullest

@lmaster Hahaha to the sharing lol. What an awesome surprise!

@Samtian I'll share I'll share,, as surprise treats when they are exceptionally good ๐Ÿ˜†

What an awesome package! Enjoy all your goodies @lmaster!

@faeriegirl thank you so much!!! I most definitely will enjoy everything ๐Ÿฅฐ

So many Trader Joe's goodies, @lmaster! This looks like a great package stuffed with all kinds of fun treats!

@quspork oh my goodness!! This is such a sweet surprise!! I'm so grateful

@lmaster Omg...the bottom sentence....LOL.  I am so glad I got to bring more seasonal items to your door.  I hope you enjoy everything and maybe find some new favorites in the bunch.

I can't believe the Pumpkin and Brazil Nut Body Butters are sold out again in store ๐Ÿ˜ž  They go fast.

Thank you for being such a wonderful and amazing friend.  I appreciate our friendship ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—

@SportyGirly125 I'm all about sharing.... Usually ๐Ÿ˜‚  oh my gosh!! I can't believe how fast all the goodies sell out, do they get a chance to restock since it's seasonal? I appreciate it so sooooo much you sweet angel!! You are an amazing friend ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—

@lmaster Sometimes they do a restock but sometimes they don't.  So it's kind of a grab it while you can.

Dang!! Too bad they can't just keep all the goodies in stock year round ๐Ÿ˜‚ @SportyGirly125 

@eshoe I wanted to post this in the right place. Thank you @SportyGirly125 for the heads up. A big heartfelt thank you for my birthday surprise.  Oh my goodness.   What a wonderful,  thoughtful gesture.   It brought tears to my eyes.   Thank you a much for a generous birthday surprise and for making my day special.   I am speechless!   Itโ€™s been a hectic few months and for you to be kind and thoughtful to me just blessed my heart.  I donโ€™t know how to let you know that I am a grateful I am.    You are amazing, sweet, kind, generous, and thoughtful!   Thank you from the bottom of my heart. 0F0966E9-1EC0-464C-B0F8-719BEAF15BF5.jpegE8F95365-2D1B-4564-B473-DDDD3B2E00C4.jpeg

Hope that you are enjoying your birthday treats @tjffc ! What a wonderful surprise from @eshoe !

testing