Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@naturalooks15 What a wonderful surprise to come home to after a long trip.  Enjoy your goodies from the ever so thoughtful eshoe.  

I got the cutest package the other day from the amazing photographer @Samtian 

The fact that she had an avocado in her possession and risked it all to send it to me means so much. I bet you couldnโ€™t wait to send it off ๐Ÿคฃ

In all seriousness, thank you so much for thinking of my avocado obsession and adding another cutie to my collection. Also, thank you for the masks you included. I cannot wait to try them. 

C10397DC-EC97-439B-90B2-A4F69860711D.jpeg

โ€ƒ

@SportyGirly125  Love the avocado ๐Ÿฅ‘ so cute!!! Those masks look amazing!

@ather she was so thoughtful to send me the masks and avocado. 

@SportyGirly125 awwwww!!! That is such a thoughtful gesture @Samtian risked it all to have an avocado in her possession ๐Ÿคฃ

@SportyGirly125 Hahaha you are right! I shoved them in their bags upside down so I wouldn't have to look at them. I just had to wait for the other address so I could mail them at the same time. And you are welcome!!

@SportyGirly125 that is the CUTEST avocado!

@CookieGirl1 it really is and was super thoughtful of her. 

These are gorgeous ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ’– โค 

Thank you so much @lmaster for sending me a box of goodies for my birthday! F2AEC096-E769-4DEB-910E-50FB2072C2C0.jpeg

I canโ€™t wait to try all the masks! The Amor palette is so pretty and the KitKat sounds delicious!

@faeriegirl  Awwww such a sweet package!

Happy Birthday @faeriegirl ๐ŸŽ‚. I am intrigued by that key lime pie Kit Kat bar and that foot mask looks fantastic!

Thank you @niki172!

The Amor palette looks like it has some beautiful shades in it, @faeriegirl. What wonderful goodies! 

Yaaaaaaay!!! Happy birthday to you ๐ŸŽถ @faeriegirl ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿค—

Thank you so much @lmaster!!!

Oh @faeriegirl, what a sweet assortment of masks and goodies from @faeriegirl! The foot mask looks especially nourishingโ˜บ๏ธ @lmaster is so thoughtful!

@faeriegirl What a nice surprise from lmaster. She really is spoiling us. 

@eshoe  Little did you know I was having quite a rough week. And @eshoe  really knows how to brighten my spirits. I checked the Mail at lunch and I saw quite a big box. When I opened it I saw a perfectly wrapped box of items placed in such a way it must have been like a game of Tetris to put together. I didnโ€™t have time to open it at lunch but one of my cats decided to claim it until after I got home from work. When I started opening the paper I didnโ€™t think I would ever make it to the bottom. @eshoe  Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the super generous gift. She included all kinds of tips on the masks and the leg mask I may need to hide from my husband. Finally my skin is getting to a place where I can use masks again!! The candle smells amazing and the cactus makeup eraser 7 day pack is so cute. They are my favourite for removing eye makeup and keeping in my bag so I can wash my face mid day to help prevent maskne. Again thank you so much. Oh and the cookies!! To die for. Soooo good. I think I hid them so I didnโ€™t have to share ๐Ÿ˜‚

DC239DFA-1622-4493-8B08-AA33E7644305.jpeg

โ€ƒ

B96F6556-A0DE-45E7-B672-F051F1B0B88B.jpeg

โ€ƒ

8F94DC25-8CE8-488B-AF39-832EAC34B079.jpeg

โ€ƒ

95697936-6BA7-40F8-A651-952906FC124F.jpeg

My other cat wanted to get in on the action too. โ€ƒ

@ather what a lovely sweet display!!! Enjoy those cookies!!! @eshoe so so so thoughtful

@lmaster  Thank you sweets!

testing