Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

@lmaster Sometimes they do a restock but sometimes they don't.  So it's kind of a grab it while you can.

Dang!! Too bad they can't just keep all the goodies in stock year round πŸ˜‚ @SportyGirly125 

@eshoe I wanted to post this in the right place. Thank you @SportyGirly125 for the heads up. A big heartfelt thank you for my birthday surprise.  Oh my goodness.   What a wonderful,  thoughtful gesture.   It brought tears to my eyes.   Thank you a much for a generous birthday surprise and for making my day special.   I am speechless!   It’s been a hectic few months and for you to be kind and thoughtful to me just blessed my heart.  I don’t know how to let you know that I am a grateful I am.    You are amazing, sweet, kind, generous, and thoughtful!   Thank you from the bottom of my heart. 0F0966E9-1EC0-464C-B0F8-719BEAF15BF5.jpegE8F95365-2D1B-4564-B473-DDDD3B2E00C4.jpeg

Hope that you are enjoying your birthday treats @tjffc ! What a wonderful surprise from @eshoe !

Happy Birthday @tjffc! Enjoy all your wonderful goodies!

@faeriegirl Thank you!

Such a sweet birthday surprise for you, @tjffc!

@quspork Thank you!

@tjffc happy birthday;!! πŸŽ‚πŸŽπŸ₯³ How super sweet!! Enjoy!!!

@lmaster Thank you!

@tjffc Happy Birthday! What a sweet gesture!

@tjffc  Awww happy birthday. This is such a sweet gift! β€οΈ

@PrettyPaint Thank you.

Please tell me how to get in the Unicorn Mail loop. I would love to send Kindness! πŸ’œπŸ’‹

@MissMisato You either have to ask other members for their address or have participated in a gift exchange to have another member’s address. 

@SportyGirly125 I'm new so I will have to keep an eye out for future Mails. Would you be willing to DM your address to me? πŸ˜‰And, thank you for the information.  

@MissMisato The gift exchange is not done by Sephora but is set up by other BIC members.  You would have to check the threads for it to be posted. There is usually one for Halloween, Christmas and Valentine’s Day. 

Sorry, I don’t give out my address to BIC members I’m not familiar with. Maybe another BIC member will be willing to give you their address. 

@SportyGirly125 I will wait so I don't feel awkward about sending Joy to people. I'll just continue to leave surprises in Little Free Libraries. Thank you.  

I got the most amazing welcome back home gift from our awesome @eshoe .

I was traveling for work for last 9 - 10 weeks and came back home to all this goodness, filled my heart with gratitude πŸ™!!
apologies @eshoe  for such a late post.

E9505100-6522-4729-8638-1D767AEF450D.jpeg

 

055D7175-1E0D-426B-B5CD-D19223EFFE37.jpeg

 

Such a sweet card and message 

9D6BA98D-30A3-43F7-BC68-CE3C1E13337C.jpeg

 all meticulously packed

AFEC5026-2041-441F-9194-18CA7049113F.jpeg

 

Pyunkang essence from my wishlist and so many other travel size things are going in my travel bag for my upcoming trip in another 3 weeks !!

80C92F93-6BB7-44F0-9827-A2F8036A3AEB.jpeg

 

glass straws were quickly taken by my daughters and leftover colors are for me and my spouse πŸ˜€

788C3AC2-B1A3-40B8-B48F-5F953C7D1B3B.jpeg

 

all these mask with personal handwritten notes 🀩🀩

160BC576-0D1E-4A62-AAD1-947631686096.jpeg

 

thank you again @eshoe !! You made my week/ month ! It was such a treat after I had been away from family and exhausting work trip. This is the perfect gift and pampering package !

@naturalooks15  Such a thoughtful gift! @@Eshoe is such a sweetheart 

@naturalooks15 Awww such a kind gesture from @eshoe I love how everything has little sticky labels too! Enjoy 😊 and wishing you safe travels on your next trip coming up!