Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@ather your furbabies are gorgeous (all my boys have been Siamese) ๐Ÿ˜ so I'm partial lol. I'm so sorry you are having a rough week - I really hope this lovely unicorn mail lifts your spirits a bit. What a lovely gift from @eshoe ๐Ÿ’œ

@niki172  Thanks!! Iโ€™ve had Siamese since I was little so Iโ€™m partial too!! My week is getting better. My little man is negative for covid but still has a cough. Fingers crossed by Monday heโ€™s better.   

@ather oh I'm sorry to hear that your little one isn't feeling well. I'm glad it's not COVID. I hope he feels better soon ๐Ÿงก.

@niki172  Thank you. Colds are brutal during covid cause you canโ€™t really leave your house till itโ€™s been gone for 24 hours. 

Are those girl scout cookies in the back?? What a wonderful package, @ather! It looks like @eshoe selected some amazing things to send your way!

@quspork  Omg all the cookies sooooo good!!! Samoaโ€™s are my fav. I donโ€™t know how long itโ€™s been since Iโ€™ve had them. 

@quspork I *thought* I have heard that thin mints are the only ones available in CA, which, if that is soโ€ฆ.they are missing out big time! The Samoaโ€™s are the best.

Another +1 on the Samoas, @eshoe @ather. Along with Tagalongs, they are my fave! 

@quspork  Which ones are tagalongs? 

@ather @Some of the cookies have new names. 
Samoas are now โ€œCaramel deLites.โ€ Do-si-dos are โ€œPeanut Butter Sandwiches.โ€ Tagalongs are โ€œPeanut Butter Cookiesโ€ and Trefoils are โ€œShortbreads.โ€

@SportyGirly125  Oh thatโ€™s cool. I remember some of them but not all of them. 

The chocolate covered peanut butter patties, @ather

tagalongs-description_cookies-19

They are sooo good! 

@quspork yes - tagalongs are the best!

@quspork  Omg those look amazing! ๐Ÿ˜

@eshoe @quspork Did you try the new ones that came out this year? Toast-yay, milk chocolate milk trefoils, peanut butter monkeys and peppermint bark rounds. So good.    

@SportyGirly125  @eshoe  they all sound delicious!!! 

Ohh these sound so good, @SportyGirly125. We didn't get our usual connection this year so I had no idea there were new offerings!

@quspork We only knew about them from close friends and family who gifted us them. 

Darn you @SportyGirly125   I am on a diet and I have a huge love for Girl Scout cookies. Unfortunately I have hit a plateau. I still have about-5 pounds to go.

How did I miss these, @SportyGirly125@quspork @ather 

@eshoe @The ones I mentioned donโ€™t come in a box but a tin. 

testing