Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@tjffc she always does a great job sending me goodies. 

@SportyGirly125 and I were chatting about our mutual love of all things stationary last week, when she mentioned discovering a little collab featuring Hello Kitty (another ๐Ÿ’—we share โ˜บ๏ธ). HK has been a lifelong adoration of mine. Going back to school meant a special new pen, pencil or eraser besides the mundane, standard wide-ruled paper and Ticonderogas. I remember making my selection carefully, as I wanted it to last the entire school year. So when she sent me another message to say she had popped something in the mail from the stationary store, I felt a little giddy inside. 

0D5277CB-102E-4231-9310-58850E0F78CF.jpeg

I didnโ€™t even have to unwrap these to know I would love every single item she sent.

Spoiler
4A263D7F-0AD1-450C-A99B-9579D204DB85.jpeg

Washi tape. Another weakness of mine! The sheet mask of the paper product world.

6B2006AB-0912-4550-BE0B-207F1E3254C1.jpeg

And the sticky notes? I use these little guys for everything

42445B2B-119E-4677-9641-76455BE811F5.jpegCCC24FB2-DC00-4383-8B79-19535E3EB1D8.jpeg1290ED5E-BE10-479D-961D-7CC72A567E1D.jpeg

In fact, I am nearing the end of my Glow Recipe Skincare Diary. After jumping on their site earlier this month, I was disappointed to see that it was in fact a true limited edition item, and no longer sold. So I decided to create my own from a Moleskine and some stickers. I think her selections are a perfect match to give my new journal some much-needed love!

9F97F760-2A10-4CB8-8532-044AB533B358.jpeg

Best of all, she included some gold-toned HK bow bookmarks!

797BCB78-705F-4057-9A55-3373286BCED3.jpeg

She had no idea that her spontaneous gift would be the exact finishing touch that my little skincare routine journal needed!

I feel like a broken record here, but thank you again, @SportyGirly125  - for your thoughtfulness and for bringing back some very sweet memories of simpler times! Everything is just perfect, and I appreciate that you thought of my mini and I while having some shopping fun of your own ๐Ÿ™‚       

@eshoe  Wow. Such a special gift!!!

@ather it is an incredibly special gift. @SportyGirly125 could never have known just how happy these stationary gifts would make meโ€ฆthen again, she must have๐Ÿ˜‰ I have been using them almost every day, then pens write so smoothly and the little stickies are perfect for leaving little notes to my family around the house. She is pretty incredible๐Ÿ’•

@eshoe Awww this makes me so happy that you love them so much!

We both do, @SportyGirly125. They are my go-to stickies now ๐Ÿ™‚ 

@eshoe, THIS. IS. SOOOO. CUTE!! @SportyGirly125 is so thoughtful. Enjoy your goodies, gorgeous! 

It sure is, @FullCoverageBB!!! Hello Kitty + Stationary is such an adorable combination. It is fun to share that love with someone else, and what an extra sweet surprise to receive something like this from @SportyGirly125!  

@FullCoverageBB Thank you 

@eshoe Very cute package with Hello Kitty gear. Awww The washi tape is so pretty!  @SportyGirly125 Such a sweetheart you are.๐Ÿ˜

@tjffc, @SportyGirly125 is incredibly kind! This little stationary package was such a surprise, and was just what was needed to complete my home made skincare diary ๐Ÿ™‚ 

@tjffc Awww thank you 

So much fun Hello Kitty stationary, @eshoe! What a sweet and wonderful package! 

@quspork I use those stickies for so many things, so I love having new cute ones to use! @SportyGirly125 selected such sweet and perfect gifts.

@eshoe Omgโ€ฆ..everything laid out with your notebook looks so perfect together. That bow bookmark really is the finishing touch to it. I had so much fun shopping for you over the weekend. My husband thought I went to the stationary store for myself but really I went in to shop for you and mini. 

@SportyGirly125 I was just looking at the bookmark again, and yes - what a beautiful finishing touch. It was the favorite for both of us! You must have had so much fun, it is obvious. I also enjoyed the photos of the display...it looked incredible. And made me so jealous, ha! 

@eshoe @I didnโ€™t know you were looking for another GR notebook. I still have mine I didnโ€™t use yet 

I should have guessed you had one, @SportyGirly125! It has helped me so much, as I have been able to pinpoint which products/ingredients irritate my skin. I know my skin so much better now.

@SportyGirly125 your thoughtfulness and caring nature is by far such an angelic quality that some people in this world don't get a chance to experience. 

I truly appreciate you thinking of me in the kindest ways, you show your true colors and it's definitely not the material things that make a friendship! Your inner core is such a gentle and giving matter!! I'm so blessed to have you as a friend and you mean so much!! Thank you for all you do on Bic and know you are heaven on earth ๐ŸŒนโค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐ

IMG_20210712_122826876.jpg

โ€ƒ

IMG_20210712_122830485.jpg

โ€ƒ

IMG_20210712_122728069.jpg

โ€ƒThe trader Joe bag is toooooo adorable!!!! I'm so so so excited to try the Brazil nut body butter and the candle!! I've loved every single trader Joe  candle I've ever received โค๏ธโค๏ธ the morphe brush holder and mixing palette are incredible!! Oh my gosh,,,, the Carli bybel face palette and lip liners are so beautiful squeeeee!! The baked blush is just so gorgeous too ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— thank you so so so much sweet boss mama!!!!

@lmaster I donโ€™t think I have seen a cuter Trader Joeโ€™s bag! @SportyGirly125 has truly spoiled you, what a great package of surprise goodness ๐Ÿ˜„

@eshoe I just can't believe how incredibly thoughtful @SportyGirly125 is!!! Always thinking of others ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’–

1 Reply
testing