Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

@SportyGirly125 that is the CUTEST avocado!

@CookieGirl1 it really is and was super thoughtful of her. 

These are gorgeous 😍 πŸ’– ❀ 

Thank you so much @lmaster for sending me a box of goodies for my birthday! F2AEC096-E769-4DEB-910E-50FB2072C2C0.jpeg

I can’t wait to try all the masks! The Amor palette is so pretty and the KitKat sounds delicious!

@faeriegirl  Awwww such a sweet package!

Happy Birthday @faeriegirl πŸŽ‚. I am intrigued by that key lime pie Kit Kat bar and that foot mask looks fantastic!

Thank you @niki172!

The Amor palette looks like it has some beautiful shades in it, @faeriegirl. What wonderful goodies! 

Yaaaaaaay!!! Happy birthday to you 🎢 @faeriegirl πŸŽ‰πŸ€—

Thank you so much @lmaster!!!

Oh @faeriegirl, what a sweet assortment of masks and goodies from @faeriegirl! The foot mask looks especially nourishing☺️ @lmaster is so thoughtful!

@faeriegirl What a nice surprise from lmaster. She really is spoiling us. 

@eshoe  Little did you know I was having quite a rough week. And @eshoe  really knows how to brighten my spirits. I checked the Mail at lunch and I saw quite a big box. When I opened it I saw a perfectly wrapped box of items placed in such a way it must have been like a game of Tetris to put together. I didn’t have time to open it at lunch but one of my cats decided to claim it until after I got home from work. When I started opening the paper I didn’t think I would ever make it to the bottom. @eshoe  Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the super generous gift. She included all kinds of tips on the masks and the leg mask I may need to hide from my husband. Finally my skin is getting to a place where I can use masks again!! The candle smells amazing and the cactus makeup eraser 7 day pack is so cute. They are my favourite for removing eye makeup and keeping in my bag so I can wash my face mid day to help prevent maskne. Again thank you so much. Oh and the cookies!! To die for. Soooo good. I think I hid them so I didn’t have to share πŸ˜‚

DC239DFA-1622-4493-8B08-AA33E7644305.jpeg

 

B96F6556-A0DE-45E7-B672-F051F1B0B88B.jpeg

 

8F94DC25-8CE8-488B-AF39-832EAC34B079.jpeg

 

95697936-6BA7-40F8-A651-952906FC124F.jpeg

My other cat wanted to get in on the action too.  

@ather what a lovely sweet display!!! Enjoy those cookies!!! @eshoe so so so thoughtful

@lmaster  Thank you sweets!

@ather your furbabies are gorgeous (all my boys have been Siamese) πŸ˜ so I'm partial lol. I'm so sorry you are having a rough week - I really hope this lovely unicorn mail lifts your spirits a bit. What a lovely gift from @eshoe πŸ’œ

@niki172  Thanks!! I’ve had Siamese since I was little so I’m partial too!! My week is getting better. My little man is negative for covid but still has a cough. Fingers crossed by Monday he’s better.   

@ather oh I'm sorry to hear that your little one isn't feeling well. I'm glad it's not COVID. I hope he feels better soon 🧑.

@niki172  Thank you. Colds are brutal during covid cause you can’t really leave your house till it’s been gone for 24 hours. 

Are those girl scout cookies in the back?? What a wonderful package, @ather! It looks like @eshoe selected some amazing things to send your way!

@quspork  Omg all the cookies sooooo good!!! Samoa’s are my fav. I don’t know how long it’s been since I’ve had them. 

32 Replies