Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

@eshoe I couldn't wait for your package to get dropped off.  I wanted you to see the Hello Kitty bag and share it with mini right away.

Thank you for being such a sweet friend to me.  You inspire not only me but others on here as well.  Happy Summer to you and your mini!

@SportyGirly125 I can totally see why you were so excited! HK charms are always above and beyond on the adorable scale, that little surfboard is just too muchπŸ₯° Hugs and smiles going your way!

@eshoe Your mini did a wonderful job in decorating. I hope she was as excited as you were when opening up the box. You know I cannot leave her out when I send goodies your way.

She was very excited, and I can tell you that the mirror is a huge (small but mighty!) hit. I will let her know you approve of the decorπŸ˜‰

Last week I received the biggest surprise from @Guessgal ! She is amazing & made me feel so special! She showered me in gifts and knows me too well with my Lipstick addiction. Lina Choo lipsticks are new to me & I am looking forward to wearing every single color because they are all so beautiful! The tote bag is super sturdy and adorable. It was packed full of deluxe samples! I couldn't believe how many!!! She also sent ZEESEA liquid lip veil and mascara! Be still my heart! The card had the kindest words & really uplifted me. I appreciate her so much & I cannot say thank you enough girl! I am so grateful for the friendships I've made through BT/BIC....and @Guessgal is one special gal! 

IMG_4914.JPGIMG_4920.JPGIMG_4923.JPGIMG_4929.JPGL to R: Matisse, Mucha, Raffaello, FridaL to R: Matisse, Mucha, Raffaello, Frida

@bem564 Such a nice surprise and I am sure you felt extra special. @Guessgal What a nice package filled with wondrous treats!

@tjffc I was pampered beyond belief! Love it all! πŸ™‚

Awwww!!!! @bem564 that's so very thoughtful @Guessgal sure did spoil you πŸ₯°

Enjoy all of your goodies😍

Oh WOW 🀩 @bem564 , what an incredibly stunning surprise from @Guessgal! I’ve never heard of that brand, but the presentation is just gorgeous. Such a beautiful gift.

@eshoe They are on Beautylish πŸ™‚ the lipsticks are inspired by artists and authors

What a cool idea for a collab, @Guessgal. I loved the Jean-Michel Basquiat/UD a few years ago. This sounds like a fun rabbit trail...

Gorgeous!! How thoughtful!

@bem564 What sweet and thoughtful gifts from @Guessgal 

@bem564 How awesome! And those lipsticks are so pretty!

Those lipsticks look gorgeous, @bem564 and what a wonderful tote! It looks like @Guessgal put together a pretty amazing unicorn mail package for you!

Thank you, @quspork ! She put together a great treat/surprise! This tote will get a lot of use as well as the bold lipsticks! πŸ˜‰

Yaaaay I am so glad it arrived safely and that you enjoyed the surprise! You’re always inspiring me with your fabulous lipstick choices πŸ˜‰
Miss you, my friend 😘 @bem564 

@Guessgal Miss you too!!! I'll be showing off my new lipsticks sometime soon!! πŸ™‚

OH MY GOSH!! What amazing goodies!! How sweet of @Guessgal. ❀️