Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@eshoe  I believe the girl guides have thin mints. But only come out once per year!

@ather I am so sorry to hear itโ€™s been such a rough week for you ๐Ÿ˜” I hope with all of my heart that things begin improving, little by little. I just wanted you to know that I appreciate you, and sharing skincare, pets, and everything else in-between-stories here on BIC. Hugs๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—

@eshoe  Thank you!  Youโ€™ve made it way better!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Enjoy all your wonderful goodies @ather! I hope your week gets better!โค๏ธ

@faeriegirl  Thanks. My son has a cold so wish us luck. We now get to isolate for 10 days! 

Poor fella, I hope he gets better soon @ather โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

@ather Ooh what lovely assortment of gifts! So glad she made your day better!

@ather Wow....love all the masks and the Girl Scout cookies.  What a sweet surprise.

@SportyGirly125  I also love how she leaves little notes on the masks! Such a sweet extra touch!

@lmaster has been such an amazing partner with the traveling mask box. Since we will be starting a new round in the fall, she sent me the box to get everything startedโ€ฆand somehow managed to fit all of these goodies inside, too!

FED9FB4A-F0F0-4131-9BDC-235CE5755170.jpeg

The Key Lime Kit Kat did not last long at allโ€ฆyum ๐Ÿ˜‹ And these masks were on my to-buy list, but she surprised me with them instead! Love all of the extras, the Benefit Cosmetics California Kissin' ColorBalm Lip Balm is SO beautiful that I donโ€™t want to ruin it by using it. Thank you, so very much, lovely lady, for being such an amazing partner and friend here on BIC! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’–

@eshoe  Awww thatโ€™s so sweet of @lmaster  such a wonderful friend!!!

I couldnโ€™t agree more, @ather - @lmaster always finds time to send a little surprise othersโ€™ way to share a smile (and masking treats!)๐Ÿ’•

@eshoe Enjoy using all of your masks. Im sure the Kit Kat was yummy. 

Thank you, @tjffc - @lmaster always sends

such fun masks, and extras that make everything even more special!

Enjoy all your goodies @eshoe! That KitKat sounds yummy!

Thank you, @faeriegirl, it really was so sweet of @lmaster๐Ÿ’— masks & chocolate, what more could a girl want๐Ÿ˜Š

Such a sweet and sneaky surprise, @eshoe! I just cannot fathom why the key lime kit kat didn't last long... hmmmm ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿ˜†

Hee hee @quspork, it was yummy! @lmaster sure made my day with her kindness๐Ÿ’—

@eshoe you're too very kind!! I know we all love great packaging,,, those benefit balms were too beautiful not to share!! And the key lime kit Kats,,, let's just say I had you special ladies in mind ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’—

The balm is seriously SO pretty, @lmaster. I donโ€™t want to ruin it by using it๐Ÿ˜‚ Thank you for thinking of me, you are just too kind!

@eshoe lol our beauty collections ๐Ÿ˜‰

1 Reply
testing