Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@eshoe Such amazing goodies!! @SportyGirly125 is so sweet. I can see why your daughter loved them all! Enjoy. โค๏ธ

@FullCoverageBB Aww thank you!

Thank you, @FullCoverageBB - it was pretty much squeals and delight all around๐Ÿฅฐ @SportyGirly125 sent such a joyful package, we couldnโ€™t help it!

@eshoe I couldn't wait for your package to get dropped off.  I wanted you to see the Hello Kitty bag and share it with mini right away.

Thank you for being such a sweet friend to me.  You inspire not only me but others on here as well.  Happy Summer to you and your mini!

@SportyGirly125 I can totally see why you were so excited! HK charms are always above and beyond on the adorable scale, that little surfboard is just too much๐Ÿฅฐ Hugs and smiles going your way!

@eshoe Your mini did a wonderful job in decorating. I hope she was as excited as you were when opening up the box. You know I cannot leave her out when I send goodies your way.

She was very excited, and I can tell you that the mirror is a huge (small but mighty!) hit. I will let her know you approve of the decor๐Ÿ˜‰

Last week I received the biggest surprise from @Guessgal ! She is amazing & made me feel so special! She showered me in gifts and knows me too well with my Lipstick addiction. Lina Choo lipsticks are new to me & I am looking forward to wearing every single color because they are all so beautiful! The tote bag is super sturdy and adorable. It was packed full of deluxe samples! I couldn't believe how many!!! She also sent ZEESEA liquid lip veil and mascara! Be still my heart! The card had the kindest words & really uplifted me. I appreciate her so much & I cannot say thank you enough girl! I am so grateful for the friendships I've made through BT/BIC....and @Guessgal is one special gal! 

IMG_4914.JPGIMG_4920.JPGIMG_4923.JPGIMG_4929.JPGL to R: Matisse, Mucha, Raffaello, FridaL to R: Matisse, Mucha, Raffaello, Frida

@bem564 Such a nice surprise and I am sure you felt extra special. @Guessgal What a nice package filled with wondrous treats!

@tjffc I was pampered beyond belief! Love it all! ๐Ÿ™‚

Awwww!!!! @bem564 that's so very thoughtful @Guessgal sure did spoil you ๐Ÿฅฐ

Enjoy all of your goodies๐Ÿ˜

Oh WOW ๐Ÿคฉ @bem564 , what an incredibly stunning surprise from @Guessgal! Iโ€™ve never heard of that brand, but the presentation is just gorgeous. Such a beautiful gift.

@eshoe They are on Beautylish ๐Ÿ™‚ the lipsticks are inspired by artists and authors

What a cool idea for a collab, @Guessgal. I loved the Jean-Michel Basquiat/UD a few years ago. This sounds like a fun rabbit trail...

Gorgeous!! How thoughtful!

@bem564 What sweet and thoughtful gifts from @Guessgal 

@bem564 How awesome! And those lipsticks are so pretty!

Those lipsticks look gorgeous, @bem564 and what a wonderful tote! It looks like @Guessgal put together a pretty amazing unicorn mail package for you!

Thank you, @quspork ! She put together a great treat/surprise! This tote will get a lot of use as well as the bold lipsticks! ๐Ÿ˜‰

testing