Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@eshoe you are too funny!!! They are little Debbie brownies,,, LE with llamas,, had to get some ASAP

@eshoe ๐Ÿ˜‚ I think the llamas are brownies.  I haven't opened it but that's what they looked like to me.  @lmaster really does know how to spoil people on here.

@SportyGirly125 Wow what incredible items!

@Samtian She really did spoil me.

Does anyone know a way to save on shipping? I know that if you do USPS online click-n-ship, the cheapest option is like $8.75. I have some things Iโ€™d love to send out. 

thanks in advance!

@amanda0000 You can do First Class Mail but you would have to go into USPS to pay for it.  There may be a weight limit and size but you can search on USPS to find out.

Thank you so much!!!

I received this amazing gift just in time for Motherโ€™s Day from no else but @ZombieMetroAnt 

and OMG it is so sweet.

Look at that hand woven key chain with my name and Coach wristlet. I live on crossbody bags and wristlets so it couldnโ€™t have been more perfect. Floral keychain has already replaced Lego Wonder Woman keychain on my bunch of carrying around keys. Card is a perfect depiction of my life with virtual learning for 3 kids.

Thank you so much Z for never failing to amaze me with your kindness. 

CBADF466-4603-4DDF-868C-D672324D88BA.jpeg

Well besides all of the beautifully curated pieces, @fatimamummy - @ZombieMetroAnt selected the most accurate โ€˜being a mamaโ€™ card I think I have ever seen!

That is absolutely beautiful!! @fatimamummy so thoughtful of @ZombieMetroAnt 

What a wonderful gift, @fatimamummy! I love the pressed flower key chain- it's so pretty!

@fatimamummy Wow that is such an amazing and sweet guft from @ZombieMetroAnt 

A very sweet package arrived from the lovely @ather today, filled with enough sugar to keep me zipping around for the rest of the year!

We were discussing skin issues recently, and she kindly offered to send me something from her stash to alleviate some of the irritation I was experiencing. We have both been been on a low/no-buy this year, and for her to give out of the kindness of her heart like this was very touching.

10A7C9C4-B481-4BF6-B7DA-371D1C87A901.jpeg

Along with the fresh Vitamin Nectar Moisturizer, she included a few masks (and one for the mini, which made her day!), hand cream and other goodies including a heavenly Voluspa candle๐Ÿ’— 

7988D093-B0C5-42A1-8023-482385F904EB.jpeg

The little notebook and keychain couldnโ€™t have been more perfectly chosen for me. I love the reminders to keep the right things in focus.

D391A8DC-387E-4C16-B3B7-5571E73283F1.jpeg

ather, I have very much enjoyed chatting with you. Whether the topic is masking, our pets, or creative ways to stay focused while maintaining our beauty budgets-you radiate such brightness and joy๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you for being an inspiration and accountability partner on BIC! And thank you for the sugar shock, everything is tucked away in the veggie drawer for safekeeping ๐Ÿ˜‰

Awwww!!! Feeling the love @eshoe @ather how sweet of you!!

@ather is incredibly sweet, @lmaster! And she has now passed off a generous portion of that sweetness in pure sugar form to me;)

@eshoe 

6ed4420bd4f61a8510bddf3fa77447cf_w200.gif

โ€ƒawwww honey,,, sugar sugar,,, you are my candy girl! ๐ŸŽค๐Ÿคฃ 

@lmaster I just loooove this gif๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’–

So many yummy looking treats, @eshoe! Enjoy your goodies!

Too many, @quspork!!!! @ather sent so many  treats, I think I am set for the rest of the year๐Ÿ˜‚

@eshoe  Your so welcome!! You deserve it!

Seriously @ather ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿฅณ no need for coffee, I have chocolate ๐Ÿ˜‚

testing