Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@Shosh85 No problem!!!

Not sure where to begin with this, but here it goes. 

Sometimes there are just not words to express the proper amount of gratitude. This is one of those times. It has been a long week, and a very, very special surprise arrived today that left me shaking my head in disbelief. 

wrp.jpg

Over the past year or so, I have really enjoyed sharing funny stories about my lazy dog with @sprocketta, and seeing photos of her beautiful greyhound, Joy. When her pup passed late last month, I was heartbroken for her. In the midst of everything going on in her life, she sent this my way to encourage me. She said she was sending a couple of masks. Now I know never to trust Sprocketta again ๐Ÿ˜‰

Spoiler
Unwrp.jpg

This card. 

61599B1A-CE7B-41DA-93EC-83A6A58B8C91.jpeg

โ€ƒ

Of course, the cute stuff. The washi tape with the ducks remind me of her sister's recent additions.

Spoiler
washi.jpg

A 'couple' of masks:

Spoiler
masks.jpg
I am so excited to add these new masks to my stash! I am pretty certain I have seen the Orchid one on the masking thread with great reviews, so that of course will be one of the first to try. 

She also sent along some care for my cuticles, which could not have been a more perfect gift. I am trying to help them recover from all of the excessive hand washing and sanitizing over the past year. 

Spoiler
nails.jpg
I love the pen, for its portability. How fun to be able to try something new like this, at the start of my Project Nail Recovery ๐Ÿ™‚

She has also been raving about the Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Stay Vulnerable Glossy Lip Balm Nearly Neutral and of course I had to swatch and try it out immediately. 

Spoiler
Rare NN.jpg
Wow, what a lovely gloss. It doesn't feel sticky, yet it stays on my lips despite my almost non-stop water and tea drinking. I can see what all of the fuss is about! 

I was guessing foot cream for this package. 

Spoiler
I have been on a six-month beauty no-buy since January, and of course the Limited Edition Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream Plumping & Hydrating Moisturizer 2.5 oz / 75 ml shows up here. I had already resigned myself to the fact that I would miss out on this, because I am competing against my husband in the no buy (he has his own category ๐Ÿ˜‰ ) and I am not going to lose to him. Well, I didn't miss out after all.
21E5E0E3-7F1F-491F-8A6E-90E783FCB9BB.jpeg

That this is called the "Gratitude Size" is aptly fitting. Yes, I am extremely grateful to have been given such a generous gift. But beyond the jar is a friendship that I am so very thankful have grown with her. 

Sprocketta, thank you for your encouragement and support. You have a heart bigger than can be contained. "Gratitude Size" describes how I feel right now; I hope you know just how much your friendship means to me <3<3<3

@eshoe I forgot to ask...what is your husband's no buy category?

Vintage jackets @sprocketta ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

@eshoe is his collection as big as yours?

Sadly, larger @sprocketta.

Whoa @eshoe I can't even imagine.

Yeah, @sprocketta, you donโ€™t want to๐Ÿคฃ

@eshoe  Oh my, so much goodness here! How sweet of her to send all this! I'm so happy you could get the Tatcha cream without having to break your no-buy (and lose to your husband! ๐Ÿ˜†) Enjoy these wonderful goodies! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ha ha @Shosh85 I am ahead of him by a long shot๐Ÿ˜‚ I was really just floored when I opened the Tatcha, @sprocketta went way overboard! I just really enjoy her friendship, all of this was an incredible surprise. She has a huge heart, there is no doubt๐Ÿ’—

Enjoy all your goodies @eshoe! That was so kind of @sprocketta โค๏ธ

It was really sweet of @sprocketta@faeriegirl. My nails are getting in shape and my skin is getting absolutely pamperedโ˜บ๏ธ 

@eshoe I had that box packed up for a while and was so excited when I finally sent it. I knew you were worried and stressed out and it was the perfect time. You have been such an excellent friend to me. Glad to know you lovely lady. ๐Ÿ’—

You as well, @sprocketta! I have been and continue to be impressed by your genuine care for others. You have been a wonderful friend and my big Gratitude Jar will be a very sweet reminder of thatโ˜บ๏ธ

I agree @eshoe , our friend @sprocketta is a great person. What a lovely gift that was chosen with much love.

@Loretta55 right back atcha! โค๏ธ

You said it better than I, @Loretta55. It was obvious that @sprocketta selected everything with great care๐Ÿ’—

@eshoe this is so so very thoughtful of @sprocketta I feel the love ๐Ÿ’—

@lmaster me too! @sprocketta is a great friend, and I am just so very grateful to be oneโ˜บ๏ธ

Oh, that is of course, so sweet and generous of @sprocketta โค๏ธ. She is a wonderful friend @eshoe !

She is, @Buootiful! I am very grateful for the time spent getting to know @sprocketta and sharing a few laughs, observations on beauty products, and silly dog storiesโ˜บ๏ธ

testing