Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@eshoe She really does have a huge heart!! That jar is jaw dropping gorgeous!

@Samtian I couldnโ€™t agree with you more. @sprockettaโ€™s ๐Ÿ’— is so caring! The more time I have spent chatting with her on BIC, the more I have come to appreciate just how much she looks out for those near and dear to her. More than the gift she sent, which of course I love, I value her friendship โ˜บ๏ธ

What a sweet unicorn mail from @sprocketta! It looks like she picked some wonderful items in this pampering package for you, @eshoe

@quspork, I was amazed at the thought, detail and care @sprocketta put into this very special package. She knows I love whippets and found the cute card on Etsy, sent all the way from the UK! I am going to find a little frame for it, it deserves a permanent homeโ˜บ๏ธ

@eshoe That was so very sweet and thoughtful of her to send this surprise box of goodies your way.  These acts of kindness are what makes BIC so great. 

@SportyGirly125@sprocketta has been an incredible friend and I am just waiting for the day when she is finally a Boss here because I think she already is๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ

Received an amazing surprise from the boss mama beauty Ambassador @SportyGirly125 thank you so much, your kind and thoughtful heart is always sneaking up on me when I least except it and it's so very sweet of you to send me early birthday and mama day gifts!! Oh how I appreciate your generosity so so very much! ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹

ab9140c7863906013f13837ab09976af.gif

โ€ƒ

IMG_20210412_093226303.jpg

โ€ƒthe grapefruit scents are unbelievable!! I'm sooooo using the baglets as a spring purse!!! So beautiful

@SportyGirly125 I have to tell you, this weekend we went to six flags in Missouri, and I took the baglette with the strap and I received so many compliments from people!! Thank you again ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

@lmaster Awww thatโ€™s so cool. Iโ€™m so glad it came in handy. ๐Ÿ˜Š

@SportyGirly125 I love them!! ๐Ÿ’‹

@lmaster  Oh, how sweet! Everything looks great - perfect gifts for both Spring and Summer! Enjoy! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Š

Everything is so fabulous @Shosh85 @SportyGirly125 is so thoughtful,,, always!!! ๐Ÿค—

@lmaster Awe happy birthday month! The baglets are so pretty!

Thank you so much!! @Samtian ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

@lmaster Yay!!!! So glad I didn't miss your birthday and it came just in time.  Happy early birthday again.  I am so lucky to get to experience the Ambassador program with such a gorgeous Boss Mama!

@SportyGirly125 I just can't thank you enough!! ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ๐ŸŒˆ You are so sweet and thoughtful 

What a sweet surprise, @lmaster! Grapefruit scents sound perfect for this time of year!

@quspork thank you dearly!! ๐Ÿค— They smell so good!!

What a perfect spring purse, @lmaster! Many congrats to you and @SportyGirly125 ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐ŸŽ‰

@eshoe oh my gosh!! When I opened it up and seen it has a strap that attaches,,, and a small one that can hold cards and money,, it was fate ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’— thank you so much!!!

@eshoe Thank you again!

1 Reply
testing