Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@quspork enjoy all your new beauties!! 

Thank you @lmaster ๐Ÿ’•

@quspork What sweet gifts! That nail polish is pretty!!

Yes, it's a very pretty blue, @Samtian!

Wow ๐Ÿ˜ @SportyGirly125 did such an amazing job. Love love love the bouquet. So talented!! Enjoy your goodies and happy Galentineโ€™s Day 

@AznAngelLiz Thank you. 

@quspork Such a sweet and thoughtful gift from @eshoe!

It really is, @tjffc and a really great selection of masks to boot!

@quspork I am so grateful for your friendship  here. I learn so much from you (and discover so many new things I want to try, too....). This is just a small way to say I am thinking of you and appreciate youโ˜บ๏ธ Happy Valentineโ€™s Day!

I'm so glad we've gotten to know each and share so much here, @eshoe.It's always fun to see your thoughts on different masks. Though of course that darn masking thread can be deadly for the wallet as I keep seeing one's I haven't tried and adding them to carts LOL. 

@qusporkI love reading your thoughts, too! I still have many wish list items because of your approval๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I havenโ€™t been around much because my family has been mostly at home. I donโ€™t mind it; in fact, I really, really love it. But I miss the chatty conversations about anything and everything (mostly snacks, ha!). I guess I said all of this to say, thank you for just being you๐Ÿฅฐ And someday we will get a REAL mask emoji๐Ÿ˜‚

Aww so sweet of @eshoe! Enjoy you Valentine's goodies @quspork!

Thank you, @ShortErica - such a wonderful surprise! 

@quspork What a wonderful surprise from @eshoe Enjoy all the masks.

Thank you, @SportyGirly125. She's such a sweetie for sending these my way!

This constitutes as both Unicorn mail AND a Galentines gift but I am leaving it here since it was an unexpected gift from the fabulous @SportyGirly125 Let me tell you about this girl. This girl has TALENT when it comes to crafting! Not only did I receive a bouquet of the BIC-famous paper flowers @SportyGirly125  is known for making, but she also included some magical gifts from my Elfster wishlist. Included in the box of wonder was a PMG lippie I've been wanting for quite some time, the sold out MAC highlight I slept on, cute llama pens and an avocado mug that I will treasure for life! THANK YOU, again my dearest @SportyGirly125  Your unicorn mail made my day and I am grateful for having such a wonderful friend like you in my life.

XOXO- gonerogue

Star cutout paper!Star cutout paper!IMG_2654.JPGBeautifully wrapped!Beautifully wrapped!IMG_2658.JPGIt's not unicorn mail without a unicorn!It's not unicorn mail without a unicorn!The gifts all togetherThe gifts all together

@gonerogue how thoughtful!! @SportyGirly125 is so incredible in every way!!

@lmaster awww thank you ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—

@gonerogue What fun gifts! That lipstick and highlighter though!! โค๏ธ The mug= ๐Ÿ˜• eh lol jk

@Samtian  Anytime I see anything avocado, I always think of you! I know how fond you are of avocados ๐Ÿ˜‰

@gonerogue HAHA why thank you!

1 Reply
testing