Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@Mcakes Aww thank you! ๐Ÿค—

@lmaster Awww ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—

Oh my gosh, how adorable are those?! I love the rainbow Minnie and the gingerbread Mickey is just too cute. Such a sweet gift for babycakes, @Mcakes!! 

@quspork They are so cute!! I've been missing Disneyland lately so this was such a nice surprise. I can't wait to take Babycakes one day!

Are you all ready for the cutest box and packaging?  I got the sweetest box from @eshoe for my birthday today. I wouldnโ€™t expect anything less with the decorating. She seriously is the Queen when it comes to a theme and wrapping everything up so nicely. I felt like I was on a tropical getaway with the wrapping.  It was giving me all the vacay vibes I needed after a long work week. 

Just the box alone was so stinkin cute. I canโ€™t handle the wasai tape and the Hello Kitties decorated around the box. 

Spoiler
24FEA412-9ECC-406D-B42F-CEECAD54734F.jpeg

A8D97ABB-B01C-4676-9186-640D3F4CB4F8.jpeg

FBB9B37D-4441-4909-9BD8-833E4C108A3C.jpeg

64598CA5-34D6-45AB-A370-FCE3C18B84EE.jpeg

A4B1D93D-CA5A-4D07-AEB1-9A5363D25FAD.jpeg

Now onto what was inside the box....drumroll please

Spoiler
8879D731-6821-4890-A6CF-AAAD51ABA736.jpeg

The leaves took my breath away. 

I canโ€™t handle the cuteness and joy this brings meI canโ€™t handle the cuteness and joy this brings me

Cuteness overload

Next....unwrapping all the goodies

Spoiler
359611FD-B4D3-4999-863F-A5973F91A219.jpeg

I canโ€™t even express how much your thoughtfulness and generosity means to me. This was such a wonderful surprise.  I was shocked to see the Tower28 lipgloss and Body Shop set when I was unwrapping everything.  Both are on my Galentineโ€™s Day Elfster wishlist.  

I just couldnโ€™t stop smiling at all the wonderful masks and Glossier body products that you said were favorites of yours. I cannot wait to try them out. Everything from the Hello Kitty felt pen down to the little foam hearts touch my heart. Itโ€™s seriously times like these where I feel blessed and appreciate BIC and our friendship. Thank you for showering me today. ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—

@SportyGirly125 Happy Late Birthday! I hope it was a good day! What sweet gifts!

@Samtian You actually are not late.  My birthday is today!!!!  Thank you for the birthday wishes.

@SportyGirly125 AWE YEAH!!! Happy Birthday!!!

Such an adorable package, from the outside in! I hope you had a wonderful birthday @SportyGirly125 ๐ŸŽ‚ 

@Mcakes Thank you!

@SportyGirly125 Happy Birthday.  I love your wonderful surprise from @eshoe. The box was decorated beautifully with Hello Kitty decor and all of the gifts are just perfect

@tjffc Thank you. 

@SportyGirly125 awwwwwww happy birthday lovely boss mama!!!! @eshoe this is so thoughtful and beautiful in every way!!!

@lmaster Thank you. I agree. 

That HEART ๐Ÿ’œ @SportyGirly125 โ˜บ๏ธ!!!! You are so creative. I canโ€™t even imagine how long it took you to set everything out like that, but it is just the sweetest. Hope you enjoy everything , and have a wonderful birthday ๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿ’–!!!

@eshoe As soon as I saw the heart peanuts in the box I knew I had to make a bigger heart out of them.  I still have the other ones you sent me last time. They are saved in a jar. They would look cute in the Pottery Barn Hello Kitty jar I have. 

The big heart is just too cute, @SportyGirly125 ๐Ÿฅฐ I knew you would appreciate those little peanuts! 

What a wonderful birthday surprise, @SportyGirly125! I love the attention to detail that @eshoe puts into her gifts, right down to heart-shaped packing popcorn!! Enjoy your goodies!

@quspork Her attention to detail and packaging are amazing!

There's no other quite like you @SportyGirly125 you are above and beyond a wonderful friend that so generously thinks of others ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’˜ this Valentine's package is so thoughtful and so beautiful! The Fenty products are gorgeous and I don't own any of them!! So excited to use the diffuser and the awesome assortment of body butter, the candle smells ahhhhhhmazing, the candy of course is so sweet and WOW!!  The Riki mirror is the cutest ever!!! I'm blown away! ๐Ÿคฏ You truly are a dear, I very much appreciate everything you do!! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

IMG_20210121_105853196.jpg

โ€ƒ

IMG_20210121_110052814.jpg

โ€ƒthank you so much!!!!

@lmaster Beautiful treats!  @SportyGirly125 You are so kind and generous. Lovely gifts. 

testing