Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@tjffc thank you so much!! @SportyGirly125 is heaven sent โค๏ธ

Ooh, that mirror looks great, @lmaster! What a sweet gift from @SportyGirly125!

@quspork she is so thoughtful!!! @SportyGirly125 goes above and beyond to make her friends feel special!! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿค—

Ok this is SO perfectly you, @lmaster!!!! That mirror and YES that Fenty duo is amazing. Love, love, LOVE the highlighter. 

BC69A7F5-C471-4470-8FC3-54AF5EDFD02D.gif

@SportyGirly125๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿ’—

Awwww @eshoe that's so kind!!! @SportyGirly125 is amazing and such a kind soul

@lmaster Awww you are the sweetest Boss Mama!  I am so happy it made it to you safely.  You mentioned in a thread that you don't own a Fenty highlighter and that it is on your list.  I know you are on a no/low buy so I thought I would send you some Fenty your way.  So glad that you love the mirror. I find it comes in handy.  Yay for sending you more body butters just at the right time.  Hugs โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค— and Happy early Galentine's Day!

@SportyGirly125 that is so sweet of you to send me Fenty!! Everything is so beautiful โค๏ธ im so lucky to have a boss mama like you in my life as well ๐Ÿค—

Missing out on this year's Galentine's Exchange means more than anything, missing out on all of the silly fun and camaraderie that goes along with it. But a very special someone took it upon herself to surprise me, and to help me celebrate it -  early (as she always is) - to boot! No other than @SportyGirly125, making sure I didn't feel left out ๐Ÿ˜„

Sharing the avocado <3!Sharing the avocado <3!Such a beautiful, delicate card filled with kind, thoughtful words.Such a beautiful, delicate card filled with kind, thoughtful words.

Spoiler
The avocado made me smile and laugh, as I had ordered a set for my daughter but when my order was processed, it was already OOS. We were totally on the same page! It is even cuter in person. Most special to me are the sentiments she included inside of this gorgeous, gold butterfly-adorned card. Thank you for including me in your abundance of Galentine's cheer ๐Ÿ™‚  

Gal2.jpgGalMasks.jpg

Spoiler
I was guessing chocolates, so was very surprised and absolutely delighted to find the Slip Sleep mask inside the wrapped box. I recently have been using a Slip pillow which I loooooooove, and this is the perfect accompaniment. I was actually a little stunned when I opened this...in a humbled and grateful way.

The oversize Tatcha bag was packed with goodies, including a gold Hello Kitty pen, which will be treasured. I have been unable to find a good selection of Sanrio HK pens since my local Sanrio store exited years ago. I enjoy writing, so this will be well-loved:) And the Dior Lip Oil in Holo Pink!!! I have been wanting this for ages, well at least it seems like it - since it was first released. Of all the lip oils I have tried, this is my favorite, and the glittery, bubble-gum translucent pink is just perfect. I've heard about the Pedi-Pebble here, so am very, very excited to try it. The Tokidoki fan is another little gift that will be in high demand in a few months. My mini loves fans, I think I have lost count of her collection, but she has nothing like this! Very fun and chic ๐Ÿ™‚ And speaking of Tokidoki, those masks! She about squealed when she saw them, and tried one on immediately. Fits perfect, and cute to boot. And of course the Creme Shop cleansing cloths, always needed and appreciated.

SportyGirly125, thank you again for this very unexpected and sweet, sweet gesture. Your selflessness in the midst of a very full schedule/life is inspiring. I hope you know just how appreciated you are, and how much you mean to BIC, and to me <3<3<3

@eshoe @SportyGirly125 y'all have me choked up! This is so sweet and just embodies the whole point of Galentineโ€™s, just celebrating our lady friends ๐Ÿ’• 

Awww @Mcakes ๐Ÿฅฐ the Galentineโ€™s was my first exchange here on BIC, so it has a very special place in my heart. Already excited for next year๐Ÿ’—

@eshoe The Galentine's exchange was my first exchange too โค๏ธ

That face mask is adorable, @eshoe! It looks like @SportyGirly125 picked some wonderful goodies to share with you. I'm so glad this could you in on just a bit of the gifting fun with Galentine's! 

Yes, we are loving the face masks, @quspork! Wearing them out today while picking up a couple of plants ๐Ÿชด for the home, so comfy and cute. @SportyGirly125 has such great tasteโ˜บ๏ธ

@eshoe Awww I bet you both are going to look so cute in them. 

Oh my goodness @eshoe @SportyGirly125 is just so very thoughtful!!! I'm loving that avacodo!!!! Enjoy all your special treats! 

The avocado ๐Ÿฅ‘ has taken up a very special residency on my daughters dresser hutch, @lmaster ๐Ÿ˜„ @SportyGirly125 and I were in the same wavelength, but she was more persistent than I...and now I have an adorable little reminder of that๐Ÿฅฐ

@eshoe Aww this warms my heart that she loves the cute avocados.  You know I love including her in the boxes and am so happy that she gets to be involved. ๐Ÿฅฐ

She wants to plant a tree, @SportyGirly125. Believe me, we have tried with the pits. I have the worst green thumb and have unfortunately many, way too many plants have passed with me trying to prove that theory wrong. Every time my husband phones me from Loweโ€™s, I ask him to pick up one of those plants that are labeled as such. I forget the exact wording, but it is supposedly impossible for them to die. Apparently that is not the case in my hands.

All that to say, yes, she โค๏ธโ€™s avocados.

@eshoe We thought about planting one too. My daughter also loves avocados. I heard they are hard to grow. ๐Ÿ˜”

That and pomegranates @SportyGirly125. We could likely live well off of both of them, but I couldnโ€™t grow either of them.

@eshoe Awwww...your words are making me cry.  I am so beyond thrilled to have spread some Galentine cheer your way.  I know how much you were looking for this exchange but I know you are also on a low buy; totally understandable.  When I was looking at your Elfster wish list I saw you wanted the Dior Lip Oil in Holo Pink and had to add to cart for you.  Us Mommas don't always get the recognition we deserve, so I think it's fair to spread some appreciation all around.  You have been one of the many kind and generous people on here to me and I am glad we have formed a friendship.  Hugs from miles away. ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—  Happy early Galentine's Day!!!! ๐Ÿ’˜

2 Replies
testing