Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@SportyGirly125 glad I am not the only one cutting onions here๐Ÿ˜‚ Being a mom can feel a bit like being invisible sometimes, although I know that is most definitely not true. Feeling included and a part of something bigger is one of the best parts of BIC, and you always go the extra mile to make that happen. This was a very, very special surprise, and a very beautiful gesture of friendship. Itโ€™s hard to find the right words to show you just how much I appreciate the thought you put behind this. Sometimes, (virtual!) hugs have to be enough๐Ÿ˜Š

6859C7AD-965F-440A-9444-24A56A618174.gif

โ€ƒ

@eshoe A84AC1BF-FB0C-488C-8BD5-EE7912BF171A.gif

@eshoe @SportyGirly125 I agree!!! The beautiful butterfly card is so very special and means so much!!!! 

9a66f1a50394f7fc6cba73ea0cc43b88.gif

โ€ƒ

Itโ€™s funny, @lmaster @SportyGirly125 - but my daughter and I both woke up this morning feeling upbeat, happy and hopeful. I told her sometimes you wake up like this, feeling like a butterfly ๐Ÿฆ‹ The flip side, of course...sometimes you wake up feeling like a caterpillar; ๐Ÿ› slow, sluggish and not ready to face the world. And if you get the later, you just need to choose to act a little better than you feel๐Ÿ˜‚

All that to say the card had me thinking. And very appreciative for people like the both of you๐Ÿค—

@eshoe I love your story. Itโ€™s so true!  I always believed that people come into our lives for the good for a reason. @eshoe @lmaster I am so blessed to have both you Boss Mamas in my life. ๐Ÿค— We got this! 

@eshoe @SportyGirly125 that is so touching and great critical thinking!! Not going to lie,,, I've been the caterpillar most days this month ๐Ÿ˜†

Awww @lmaster I feel your pain๐Ÿ˜‚

@lmaster Awww I am so glad you both love the card!

A while back when I had covid  @heartsmyface said she wanted to send me something. Despite all the bad things that have happened in her life she still managed to think of someone else and to spread kindness and cheer. She is certainly a strong woman. My mom told me I had a package while at work and sent me a photo. The first thing I zoomed in on was a yuckycado on the box haha. I should have taken pics when I opened the box but mom and I were too excited. I love everything and can't wait to try it all out! Thank you so so much for your kindness and generosity., from the bottom of my heart I appreciate it so so much. I am really really excited about the Naked Cherry pins. I was pretty butt hurt with jealousy of everyones Naked Cherry swag from Sephoria haha. 

Hearts 1.jpgHearts 2.jpgHearts 3.jpgHearts 4.jpgHearts 5.jpg

What a wonderful package, @Samtian! The Naked Cherry pins really do put the cherry on the sundae of all these goodies. @heartsmyface was so kind to put all of these together for you ๐Ÿ’œ

@quspork Yes she was!!

How extremely thoughtful of @heartsmyface @Samtian so very special

@lmaster She is!

Awww @Samtian, @heartsmyface is such a caring soul. What a caring group of people we have around here๐Ÿ˜Œ I hope you are continuing to be on the mend, and completely back to normal soon๐Ÿ’—

@eshoe Thank you! We sure do have an incredible community/family!

@Samtian This is such a nice gift of thoughtfulness.  It is so great when someone shows kindness, especially after all that has occurred in 2020.  @heartsmyface. Such generosity!

@tjffc Yes it is!!

@Samtian wow....everything looks super cute and amazing!!  Love the pins and the Beauty and the Beast item.  

@SportyGirly125 Those are cute little lip balms!

What a way to round out the year! @lmaster truly surprised me with a holiday package full of my some of my favorite thingsโ˜บ๏ธ

0735779C-2EBD-4CB7-AA74-DBFB823F3C4A.jpeg

Those Bobby pins are gorgeous, I know what I am slipping into my hair tomorrow for NYE! The masks, of course I canโ€™t wait to try those:) The Makeup Eraser, such perfect timing as itโ€™s about time to change mine out (and I will always be grateful for your tip on using these to wash off masks...life-changing tip!). The PMG lip is soooooo me. 

85F9A6C9-146F-49D0-9BFA-AA5E45FD5EF2.jpeg

It is gorgeous, lmaster. Thank you, so very much, for this very sweet and unexpected surprise. I hope you and your family have a most wonderful New Year๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŽ‰

That PMG is so pretty, @eshoe@lmaster was so thoughtful to put together all of these goodies for you!

7 Replies
testing