Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@faeriegirl @What a nice surprise from @lmaster she has been spreading some serious holiday magic. 

A great surprise from @Samtian who sneakily โ€ƒshopped my elfster wishlist. Also as a child my parents called me the potato master of the universe since I loved mashed potatoes so much. So red lipstick, potatoes and artwork? Yes thank you lovely lady! Love the wrapping paper too.

20201226_112156.jpg

โ€ƒ

20201226_113951.jpg

โ€ƒ

20201226_112345.jpg

โ€ƒ

20201226_112358.jpg

@sprocketta  Holy moly! That artwork is amazing! Were they store bought or were they drawn for you?

@Shosh85 @itscarin 

Screenshot_20201229-122620_Amazon Shopping.jpg

โ€ƒ

@sprocketta  Oh, that's awesome! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@sprocketta The artwork is amazing!  I stopped in just to see this.  Who's the artist and where can I see more of their work?

@itscarin It's on Amazon. No idea who the artist is but I loved it when I saw it 

@sprocketta I'm so happy you like them! I'm also glad your secret santa marked off the items they purchased haha. I was waiting so patiently to start shopping for you. I saw that squishy potato at work one day and grabbed it especially for you. And wow that artwork is way cool!! Me and mom wanted to open it to see them lol.

@Samtian it's awesome! Thanks again!

What a sweet surprise, @sprocketta! It was so kind of @Samtian to send this fun unicorn mail!

That's so sweet!! @sprocketta @Samtian knows how to lift spirits!! Enjoy โค๏ธ

@lmaster she's such a doll

@sprocketta Great gifts and a very thoughtful surprise.

@tjffc yes. There is no shortage of kindness here.

@sprocketta what does it say on the potato?? 

And what are those octopuss drawing?? The depth in those are awesome!!!!

I hope you had a great Christmas (:

@Emy10 it says basic American foods. Maybe the company.

Thank you! Mine was lovely and I hope yours was too.

What a sweet surprise, @sprocketta! That artwork is beautiful, too. @Samtian is so thoughtful, what a great friendโ˜บ๏ธ

@eshoe i am loving the artwork. My apartment walls need something more. 

@sprocketta @How cool of @Samtian to surprise you with goodies on your wish list. 

@SportyGirly125 the funny thing is this is one of the reasons I wanted to do exchanges. So I could see friend's wishlists even if i didn't draw them. Guess it works!

@ZombieMetroAnt Awww I canโ€™t even begin to tell you how much receiving this Baby Yoda surprise package made my month!  Youโ€™re such a darling!  And how on earth did you stumble across yoda yoga stickers!?  Such an obscure combo and also a tongue twister to try to say that out loud a few times;)  Theyโ€™re so adorable and fit my personality and lifestyle soooo well!   I must find the perfect water bottle to decorate with them!  
Thank you for thinking of me and making absolute sure I received one of these Yoda palettes!  I would be absolutely heartbroken without this in my collection!  Big hugs and happy Christmas Eve!   
oh the towel (Errr I mean palette force shield) has been claimed by a certain four year old after days of me protecting it so well.  ๐Ÿ˜†. He says thank you and so do I a million times!  

DDAF662C-C8C5-484E-A1A0-82FF2882D5BE.jpeg

โ€ƒ

18 Replies
testing